Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keppe Motor simular to Newman-Bedini combination

Started by hartiberlin, September 20, 2008, 06:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Thanks for the tip gmeast.

I have just downloaded the manual and I must say I would be very pissed off if I had paid 50 bucks for the thing. The principles behind this design have been well known for a long time. What he has done is put a magnet inside a coil and pulsed the dc to the coil so the magnet would rotate. Instead of a commutator he uses a magnet and a reed switch, nothing new in that either.

Altogether a fizzer. I am not impressed.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

LatexDucky

http://rapidshare.com/.....
that can be downloaded from more than 10 times...

Sorry, had to ban the download of copyrighted material..!
(admin)

gmeast

Quote from: hansvonlieven on April 01, 2009, 01:07:33 AM
Thanks for the tip gmeast.

I have just downloaded the manual and I must say I would be very pissed off if I had paid 50 bucks for the thing. The principles behind this design have been well known for a long time. What he has done is put a magnet inside a coil and pulsed the dc to the coil so the magnet would rotate. Instead of a commutator he uses a magnet and a reed switch, nothing new in that either.

Altogether a fizzer. I am not impressed.

Hans von Lieven

HI,

...yeah, well I better see the same scope capture waveform shown in the manual with this demonstrator motor AND the dyno performance or they will hear from me ... but that won't do any good anyway because the moderators never answer any questions ... at least not since I've been a member.  It seems as though the "Keppe Motor Team" has fallen asleep at the wheel when it comes to their own forum.

BUT, I will give it the benefit of the doubt for now because they do claim that running it under load, at "resonance" is when you hit the 'sweet spot' and that may be so.  And they do make the distinction that this motor is for producing mechanical power, not recharging batteries 'a la Bedini ions' and that it harvests energy from the 'vacuum of space - scalar compliment' not from copper wire mass 'a la Newman'.  So there are fundamental differences in both theory and operation even though the construction appears basic and non-innovative ... maybe that's the key.  I have also noted in the video where they show the reaction arm and scale for torque, that they refer to the "electromagnetic turbo system".  If that (whatever it is) is part of the 'operating principle' then they need to include those specifics in the manual ... or the download manual (the one I paid 50 bucks for $$$$!@#!)  misrepresents ... no matter what kind of disclaimer they include.

WHEW !

Greg

gmeast

Quote from: Isdaudio on March 26, 2009, 11:10:16 AM
Thanks for the pics Greg, nice work!!! I am also building a Keppe Motor, I will be sure to share my progress with you guys here. I do have the one for sale up and running and it works great. Has anybody tried to influence the motor with a large magnet? I held a huge round earth magnet near the running motor and it actually speeds up a great deal. You have to find the "sweet spot" but I doubled and even tripled my rpms.

Best,

Will

Hi Will,

Do you have any pictures or videos of the one you have for sale?

Greg

gotoluc

Quote from: Isdaudio on March 26, 2009, 11:10:16 AM
Has anybody tried to influence the motor with a large magnet? I held a huge round earth magnet near the running motor and it actually speeds up a great deal. You have to find the "sweet spot" but I doubled and even tripled my rpms.

Best,

Will

Hi Will,

I do have a large round magnet and I tried it on my motor with not much luck. I had to change my commutator (used in video demo) to a reed switch which is much more stable. I noticed one spot that increased the RPM but that is close to the reed switch area. Nowhere else did I find an increase, it was actually a decrease. I think what could be happening is the magnet is keeping the reed switch closed for a longer period but this would use more power from the source.

If you don't agree and you get an increase at areas away from the reed switch please do a video demo of this with an amp meter attached so we can see your results.

Thanks for sharing.

Luc