Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Well..You Asked For It...The Boys Are Coming Home...

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 24, 2008, 06:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

professor

Wishful thinking they are under Order from your government and there are not as many of them in the militia.
Canada of course has no militia and is s.o.l.
professor

Quote from: vonwolf on September 24, 2008, 11:10:17 PM
Posted by: professor
former FBI Agent  that held a Seminar here in Canada predicted all of this in 1994 and he said that there will be foreign  troops
deployed on U.S.  and Canadian Soil ,because of the reluctance of  the Soldiers shooting their own Citizen.

Yep Bring them over. Thell give us something to shoot at!

AB Hammer

Is it just me or is all this and 9-11 starting to sound like Babylon 5 episodes?
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

orbs

Quote from: AB Hammer on September 25, 2008, 08:54:43 AM
Is it just me or is all this and 9-11 starting to sound like Babylon 5 episodes?

Yeah, good show. Hopefully it's not too close to reality (only regarding the dark parts)...

professor

With out a vision,there can be no prediction
It may sound like a bad dream to you...,hope you will wake up some day, to find that it is wasn't just a nightmare.
I should also Quote" Nietsche" but.......
For some of us however Ignorance can be a blessing .
professor

Quote from: AB Hammer on September 25, 2008, 08:54:43 AM