Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I guess you missed the announcement of alien interaction with the all govts. by astronaut Edgar Mitchell then...its on site here somewhere.

Regards...

reada

Quote from: Paul-R on October 02, 2008, 10:03:08 AM
So, it is about faith, is it? And if we do not have faith, then presumably, we are
bad people because we lack the Grace which would have given us the faith.

It is a load of balloon juice.

You're right, its black and white. But dont be so black and white and say that these belivers are false because you where raised in a beliefsystem that denies spirit.
Spirit can be wrong and therefor its spirit. Science is brute force - its that often wrong until it is right, its not a dicegame as spirit is. Spirit often helped Science remember that. Dreams are not yet explained.

Spirit rocks! and it feels good. Im not in any church by the way.

resonanceman

Quote from: Nihilanth on October 03, 2008, 01:10:10 AM

I can never get a strait answer when I ask people to define love, it could just as simply be that god is a personification of Plato's concept of "The Good" which by definition also doesn't care what anyone does, because he'd be no more then an abstract concept.[/url]

Chris Dias

Chris

Why would  you  expect anyone to be able to give you  a strait  answer about  what love is?

Would  you give me a strait  answer if I asked you to define the  exact locations of every atom in the universe? 
Defining  the universe  atom by atom   is  an easier task than  defining love ..... our physical universe is  big  but not  truly infinite.   

Love is  infinite.
Love looks different  when  viewed from  different   perspectives .

Quantum physics  tells us  that everything is made of energy .......by that they mean physical energy .
Physical energy  is  made of  what I call  spiritual energy .
Spiritual  energy  is  love.

Love  binds  us  ......and holds  the  universe together.
To  the limited  awareness of  us  humans love   starts as an inner feeling of  connection .
Love is  the  feeling that  draws us to  a person or thing.   
The feeling that most people  think of as love is  not even the tip of the iceburg ........because  the iceburg is infinite ....... there is no limit to the amount  of  love you can experience . 

Of  course   you have to go about  experiencing  love  the right way to  get more of it.
Demanding  love from another is  a sure way to lose it .
Giving  love to another  is  a sure way to get more.
What you  give  comes back to you multiplied.

gary

resonanceman

Quote from: Paul-R on October 02, 2008, 10:03:08 AM
So, it is about faith, is it? And if we do not have faith, then presumably, we are
bad people because we lack the Grace which would have given us the faith.

I was not judging  anyone .......     I  now  usually choose to live  from faith       I have not always chosen  that.   
I don't  look down on  people that  choose  not  to believe as I do .

Life  would  be real boring  if we all had the same thoughts and beliefs .

It is a load of balloon juice.

It is a load of  milk? 

gary