Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

EL IEVE free energy magnetic mill

Started by CLaNZeR, September 27, 2008, 01:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juan carlos aviles moran

"la repelencia magnetica como energia potenciadora es la energia de materia no masica. votice artificial creado por la unificacion de campos magneticos de igual polaridad contenidos en un aro u orbital los nazis obtubieron estos conocimientos de antiguo biblioteca del serapeum."

Translation:

"The magnetic repulsion is like potential energy. It is the energy of the material not the mass. Artificial vortices are created by the unification of magnetic fields of the same polarity in an orbital ring. The Nazis obtained this knowledge from the ancient library of Serapeum."

"informacion del molino magnetico puede ser usado en interfase electrica , como vehiculo y tambien puede levitar. usos ilimitados. OVNI= OBJETO VOLADOR NO IDENTIFICADO = MODELO  MODERNO DE MOLINO MAGNETICO. molino magnetico puede ser usado de interfase electrica como vehiculo y tambien levita. aleciones especiales de mas de 70000 gaus"

"los extraterrestres no existen. los extraterrestres no existen solo existen naves circulares potenciadas por vortices atificiales magneticos"

Translation:

"Information about the magnetic mill can be used in an electronic interface, sucj as vehicles and can also cause levitation. Unlimited use. UFO = Unidentified Flying Object = Model OF Modern Magnetic Mill. There are special magnets with more then 70,000 Gauss.

The aliens do not exist. There are no aliens existing only ships powered by circular artificial magnetic vortices."

juan carlos aviles moran

Jdo300
TPU-Elite

Jdo300@sbcglobal.net Jdo300 Jdo300@sbcglobal.net
View Profile WWW Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: EL IEVE free energy magnetic mill
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2008, 06:07:45 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
"la repelencia magnetica como energia potenciadora es la energia de materia no masica. votice artificial creado por la unificacion de campos magneticos de igual polaridad contenidos en un aro u orbital los nazis obtubieron estos conocimientos de antiguo biblioteca del serapeum."

Translation:

"The magnetic repulsion is like potential energy. It is the energy of the material not the mass. Artificial vortices are created by the unification of magnetic fields of the same polarity in an orbital ring. The Nazis obtained this knowledge from the ancient library of Serapeum."

"informacion del molino magnetico puede ser usado en interfase electrica , como vehiculo y tambien puede levitar. usos ilimitados. OVNI= OBJETO VOLADOR NO IDENTIFICADO = MODELO  MODERNO DE MOLINO MAGNETICO. molino magnetico puede ser usado de interfase electrica como vehiculo y tambien levita. aleciones especiales de mas de 70000 gaus"

"los extraterrestres no existen. los extraterrestres no existen solo existen naves circulares potenciadas por vortices atificiales magneticos"

Translation:

"Information about the magnetic mill can be used in an electronic interface, sucj as vehicles and can also cause levitation. Unlimited use. UFO = Unidentified Flying Object = Model OF Modern Magnetic Mill. There are special magnets with more then 70,000 Gauss.

The aliens do not exist. There are no aliens existing only ships powered by circular artificial magnetic vortices."

If the original sounds a little funny, keep in mind that this was pasted together from the chat conversation I had with him.

Also I was able to glean some more details about the magnet motor in the video he posted. The magnets that he used were 2 cm dia x 0.5 cm thk (0.78" x 0.19"). Also, the ring that the magnets were mounted on was actually a cardboard tape roll! So just with this information alone, we can easily replicate this device. I just went to Home Depot earlier this evening and grabed up a few packs of ceramic disk magnets that just happened to be almost exactly the same size as the ones Juan used. They are 0.75" dia x 0.2" thk.

God Bless,
Jason O

juan carlos aviles moran

juan carlos aviles moran

Jdo300

Ok, I have had enough of this nonsense. I am requesting to have this thread closed and Juan Carlos to be banned from this forum since it is obvious that he is not mature enough to hold a legitimate technical discussion here. I will not waste my time on this any longer.