Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Faraday's Paradox experiment

Started by scotty1, September 27, 2008, 07:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

GB you are correct about doubling the voltage but from experience I can tell you that the counter torque will not be gone, it will actually be doubled as well.

gravityblock

Quote from: broli on October 18, 2009, 06:36:18 PM
GB you are correct about doubling the voltage but from experience I can tell you that the counter torque will not be gone, it will actually be doubled as well.

You may be right about the counter torque being doubled as well as the voltage.  I was thinking the counter torque on the left side of the magnet would be in the opposite direction as the counter torque on the right side of the magnet, thus canceling each other out.  The counter torque on the left side should be in the opposite direction to the counter torque on the right side since the polarities of the axis are opposite on each side.  I am having a difficult time visualizing how they would both be in the same direction with each other and also in the opposite direction as the momentum of the axle in which would cause the counter torque to be doubled.  Does this make any sense?

Hope you can find the words to explain this to me.  I will think about this, cause it is a real possibility the counter torque would be doubled.

Thanks,

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Actually, according to my estimates the voltage would be at least quadrupled as compared to a system running at the same rpm and with a disc of the same radii in the conventional setups and that is without stacking them.

I have a method that I haven't disclosed here which would increase the voltage by a factor of 100 or maybe even a 1,000 (it would be huge) utilizing the concepts I have mentioned with the same input requirements without any additional magnets being added to the system. Yes, according to experience the counter torque would increase in proportion to the voltage, but I can't figure out how that could be possible in this setup.  I may be wrong though.

There is no reason to disclose this, since what I am saying isn't understood or accepted by anyone here which could build a model for proof of concept.  I do plan on building this, but it may take me years before I can pursue it due to financial and other reasons.

If the concept is proven with a working model, then I will disclose it.  It will surely work if the concept is proven.  It will not work in the conventional setups.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

Just finished making an illustration that shows the forces at play. The perspective isn't correct but it's done to aid visualization. These forces aren't usually talked about, even stronger they mostly claimed to exist on the disc and magnet which are glued to each other. This would make newton role in his grave. But using ampere's old force law it can be derived easily. Since action equals reaction in the strong form unlike the imaginary weak form.

Nikola Tesla

There is an old hypothesis that gravity would cause the electrons in a conductor to "sag" very slightly downward, producing a slight potential difference between the top and bottom of the conductor.

The essential problem is that electric forces areso much stronger than gravitational ones that even quite tiny electrical effects overwhelm the expected gravitational effect.

I have taken a long piece of single wire and i started spinning it above my head like the blades of a helicopter.
The idea here was to see if i could force the electrons down the wire.
It certainly proved to be an intresting experiment and i did measure a definite potential diffrence between the center connection of the spinning wire and the earth connection.

Offcource, it would be quite hard to connect to the outer end of the spinning wire to measure the closed loop potential, but this could be done by making the connection touch something like an outer metal ring.

Then the setup would start to look like the farady experiment, but only with a "fragmented" disk so to speak.
I have always thought that the centrifugal force playes a major part in high speed rotating homopolar generators.
In theory the electrons are constantly forced to move to the outer end of the disk, creating a potential diffrence between the center and outer place on the disk, which is exactly what happens.

If the certrifugal force is strong enough to force the electrons through a strong magnetic field, the result would indeed be a strong current between the center and outer area of the disk, so it's certainly a possibillaty.

Nikola.