Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Faraday's Paradox experiment

Started by scotty1, September 27, 2008, 07:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty1

I don't know about convert?
I only believe the truth...and the truth is that the field does not rotate with the magnet matter.
Now I want to know how atomic domains that are aligned to produce the field, stay motionless as the mass rotates......that is impossible.
How can the electrons ect or any atomic domain theory explain how the field does not rotate with the matter?
The Paradox remains as far as i'm concerned.....not for me, but for the scientists who use domain theory.
My experiment clearly shows that the magnet field is SOMETHING ELSE, and that the SOMETHING is concentrated in the magnet and flowing through it....
We are all completely submerged in that SUBSTANCE.
The whole universe is too.

"Every living being is an engine geared to the wheelwork of the universe. Though seemingly affected only by its immediate surrounding, the sphere of external influence extends to infinite distance. There is no constellation or nebula, no sun or planet, in all the depths of limitless space, no passing wanderer of the starry heavens, that does not exercise some control over its destinyâ€ââ,¬Ânot in the vague and delusive sense of astrology, but in the rigid and positive meaning of physical science.

More than this can be said. There is no thing endowed with lifeâ€ââ,¬Âfrom man, who is enslaving the elements, to the humblest creatureâ€ââ,¬Âin all this world that does not sway it in turn. Whenever action is born from force, though it be infinitesimal, the cosmic balance is upset and universal motion result."
Nikola Tesla......
" I was struck by the thought that if there is energy within the substance it can only come from without.  This truth was so manifest to me that I expressed it in the following axiom: "There is no energy in matter except that absorbed from the medium."  Lord Kelvin gave us a picture of a dying universe, of a clockwork wound up and running down, inevitably doomed to come to a full stop in the far, far off future.  It was a gloomy view incompatible with artistic, scientific and mechanical sense.  I asked myself again and again, was there not some force winding up the clock as it runs down?  The axiom I had formulated gave me a clue.  If all energy is supplied to matter from without then this all important function must be performed by the medium.  Yes--but how?"  Nikola Tesla

http://leedskalnin.net/the_cosmic_rays.pdf

The truth will come out in the end.
Scotty

turbo

Hi  :)

I have also rebuild the Faraday disk generator and did many tests with it.

It is because we are working with something we cannot see.
You can however build a device that allows you to hear the lines of flux.
Then as you move the pickup around magnets you will hear it's snapping noise.
Also you can examine electromagnets and listen to the bemf.
Once you hear that sound you will know for sure you heard it somewhere before.
Or was it something else?
It sure sounds the same....

It's nice to put things into the audio or even visible spectrum.
That is like opening a door.
I was also thinking about a chamber with like 1000 hall sensors to create a image of 3D flux but that's a lot of work.

Marco.

pese

Das ist sehr normal, dass der 2 Magnet sich nicht drehen wird.
Egal ob die Ringmagnete sich anziehen oder abstossen , denn
es entsteht keine Reibung oder wechselndes Magnetfeld dass eine Kraft übertragen kann.
Nur wenn jede Oberfläche dieses Ringmagneten oder mehrerer Einzelmagneten als Ringe aufgebaut sind, wird sich das Drehfeld
übertragen. Pese
----------
This is very normal that the 2 magnet will not rotate.
Whether the ring magnets to attract or repel, because
there is no friction or alternating magnetic field a force that can transmit.
Only if every surface of this ring magnets or more than single magnet rings are built, will be the spinner transferred.
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

turbo

Hi Guy's  :)

Here is a short clip about my solid state Farady disk generator.  :)

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item148

Marco.

alan

When electrons move through a magnetic field without flux change, a force will exert on them in the outward direction, creating current.
Faraday's law doesn't predict this, but Lorentz' force law does.

Also, when the electrons travel radially outwards, they do undergo a magnetic flux change.