Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dark matter...i think i know what it is...check it out

Started by christo4_99, October 01, 2008, 12:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

To compare light to sound and say that sound needs something to exist in therefore light needs something to exists in is laim. If sound and light are the same why canââ,¬â,,¢t sound travel thru space?

shablol

Here's my thought... everything all space, vacuum ... everything is  made out of the same stuff call it what you want... . the stuff, energy, ether, is spiraling from the outside inward , where at the top of the spiral there is pure infinite energy which is is very very fine , and when it spirals down through what is call dimensions it condense more and more until it reaches where we are.. the 3rd dimension, this energy has a geometry built into it , what is called sacred geometry... where it uses the pi number which is the formula for everything. and the beauty of it is that this geometry can make infinite  shapes and forms and never repeat it self but all the shapes and forms(matter) all are the same in the basis. the energy , ether, moves only in spirals that the the only way of movement there is, theres no such thing as linear movement
and spirals move from the outside to the the center and compresses the energy,  the energy compresses to infinity , every particle  can be divided into smaller particles , in the beginning there was only one, but if theres only one nothing happens no movement no life, so the  one divided himself to 2 now there a diffrential so the energy can start to move (life) , the one  who divided himeself to 2 made the number pi and the geometry that goes with it so you get all shapes and forms never the same but all the same, the 2 are everythng there is  + - , male female , left right, black white. and so on and so on.  .. wew my hands heart.. lol thats my truth... hopes it understandable... 

brian334

shablol

your right, god is space, vacuum , ether, god is everything there is.....

christo4_99

Quote from: brian334 on October 01, 2008, 04:00:12 PM
To compare light to sound and say that sound needs something to exist in therefore light needs something to exists in is laim. If sound(fluctuations in air pressure) and light(fluctuations of ambient universal pressure) are the same(thing) why canââ,¬â,,¢t sound(fluctuations in air pressure) travel thru space(no air)?