Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lloyd Tanner Heater..Nearly A Closed Loop

Started by Cap-Z-ro, October 01, 2008, 03:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: rickoff on November 01, 2008, 06:21:16 PM
Hi Paul,
The answer to these questions depends upon factors related to your actual build, and how you intend to use the device.
In the case of the photograhed implementation, what was the electrical input in watts to the motor, and what
was the rate of increase in temperature of the water per gallon?

These are crucial questions.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Paul-R on November 03, 2008, 10:32:00 AM
In the case of the photograhed implementation, what was the electrical input in watts to the motor, and what
was the rate of increase in temperature of the water per gallon?

These are crucial questions.

Hi Paul-R

I started a thread at "Energetic Forum" http://www.energeticforum.com/31085-post1.html and Rickoff has been kind enough to contact
"Lloyd Tanner" and spend time to advance this topic, he has a very unique quality to communicate with others better than most.

I made a sketch and posted it http://www.energeticforum.com/31786-post54.html when Rickoff indicated that "Lloyd Tanner" had really
only the video as a reference there were "No Drawings" available for us to use. This is a "On Demand" system with no storage of hot or
boiling water.

This is a extremely worthy project that all should be participating in and I would suggest that any "Overunity" members that are
interested to advance this quickly and get everyone up to speed is to check it out and get this thread moving here.

Attached is my sketch of the original concept of Lloyd Tanners "Friction Boiler" (subject to interpretation)

Regards,
Fuzzy
:)

fuzzytomcat

Hi all,

I can't believe that only eight members are interested in this topic with only 568 views and 11 replies in over one month ....... and "THOUSANDS" of views and replies on political, paranormal and alien space ship topics here at this forum ???

WHERE DID THE SCIENCE GO ??  :o  :(  :o  :(

Fuzzy

rickoff

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on November 08, 2008, 03:28:09 PM
Hi all,

I can't believe that only eight members are interested in this topic with only 568 views and 11 replies in over one month ....... and "THOUSANDS" of views and replies on political, paranormal and alien space ship topics here at this forum ???

WHERE DID THE SCIENCE GO ??  :o  :(  :o  :(

Fuzzy

Well, Fuzzy, that's too bad.  But at least we have given enough information so that those who are interested enough will hop over to the EnergeticForum.com thread to learn more.  We have had over 5,000 views there in the first month since the topic was posted, and that was thanks to you, Glen.

Rick   :)

Cap-Z-ro

@Rick,

I registered on your site a few days ago, and am acknowledged as a member there...but am still restricted to reading text only.

Has this happened to anyone else, or is it just me ?

Thanks.

Regards...