Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rough idea for gravity powered perpetual motion device

Started by cyclopz, September 12, 2008, 11:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabo00o

Quote from: FreeEnergy on September 15, 2008, 02:42:35 AM
yes don't worry what others think/say but do conceder what they have to say/think, you might save yourself a lot of time this way.
and if you really want people to shut up post an open source video with a working model or at least something you think will lead to over unity/free energy technologies.

by the way welcome to overunity.com :)
its good to have enthusiastic and open source type of people like you. good luck with your quest for freedom. this is why we are here. to save the world! :) welcome to the team.

peace

Yes, try for yourself and don't let others get you down, some times things might work no matter if you understand it or not.
Allthough with the magnet now added you are just creating another force which effect the wheel, just like gravity, only that its local on a smal area of the wheel. Still though, the force collected from the horseshoe to attract the other magnet will be less than the pull which creates a drag on the magnet. Though you might find a solution to that problem.
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

broli

Always nice to see a PM toddler  ;D. Even though the "experts" directly see the flaws it's important to keep thinking and sharing, because the more you do the more experience you build and the bigger the chance get you stumble on something interesting  ;). Btw for a pure gravity wheelist magnets are "cheating" even though none have shown a working gravity-magnet wheel  ::). I sometimes think of magnets as well but then also realize magnets are not free. What I recommend for the math part is to have a good knowledge of how torque can be calculated. This is an important asset in the search for a gravity wheel.

soliris

To Mr Hansvonlieven : I m sure that exists a great attractor, making these unknown centripetal forces; it's so obvious that anyone of us can see it...

To Mr Broli: Some experiences with two magnets were not realised again (like the Germans did) ...And I think that we can find the secret, by knowing exactly how to STOP them, to enter just at that moment the antigravity...(The return of the shock, how do you say that, in English)

I like this forum: you take care to everyone his opinion

soliris, approaching Mos Eisly astrobase.

Bessler007

Always nice to see a logic toddler  ;D.

Quote from: broli on September 15, 2008, 07:43:30 AM
Even though the "experts" directly see the flaws it's important to keep thinking and sharing, because the more you do the more experience you build and the bigger the chance get you stumble on something interesting  ;)

QuoteWhat I recommend for the math part is to have a good knowledge of how torque can be calculated. This is an important asset in the search for a gravity wheel.

I doubt this.  If it is true I know how it can be done though.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB HQ
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Bessler007

Hello Broli,

I do have something to share in the field of gravity powered perpetual motion.  You can see how the model works here::

Gravity Powered Perpetual Motion Revealed (GPPM)

Bessler007
Cmdr, Black Helicopter Squadron
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.