Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Introduction to Resonance

Started by armagdn03, October 04, 2008, 07:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Charlie_V

"Telsa said not to use below 30kHz when using the earth. "

Did you mean below or did you mean to say above.

When the Primary gets hit and transfers to the secondary, there is also the primary flyback that has to be considered and I am wondering if there is a way to calculate this in advance. What I mean is if the secondary winds up with 10 joules, the Primary would have spent the 10 joules less the flyback.

@armagdn03

"ah....now we walk into the world of transducers and how to sever ties to the source. "

I am right up to this point. lol

How to re-condense the explosion or expansion. Hmmm.

The only way I have figured so far is by using multiple capacitors that all charge up to a maximum voltage, then discharge the capacitors in multiple individual circuits. Then recombine those outputs. So one LC circuit could run 10 LC circuits that run 100 LC circuits then output.  The first LC would have its resonance, then the 10 LCs would be constructed for the resonance of the output of the first LC, then the 100 LCs would be constructed for the resonance of the output of the 10 LCs.

The thing is trying to do this through trial and error could take decades. Unless if there is a way to calculate the components, turns rations, etc., Hmmmm again.

But here is a concrete question.

Let's say a FG only had one frequency that was close to the resonance frequency required but not right on it. Is there a way to add a potentiometer to the LC circuit to then tune the circuit to the one frequency in order to achieve resonance.

armagdn03

Quote from: wattsup on October 10, 2008, 12:38:00 AM
@Charlie_V

When the Primary gets hit and transfers to the secondary, there is also the primary flyback that has to be considered and I am wondering if there is a way to calculate this in advance. What I mean is if the secondary winds up with 10 joules, the Primary would have spent the 10 joules less the flyback.

@armagdn03

"ah....now we walk into the world of transducers and how to sever ties to the source. "

I am right up to this point. lol

How to re-condense the explosion or expansion. Hmmm.

The only way I have figured so far is by using multiple capacitors that all charge up to a maximum voltage, then discharge the capacitors in multiple individual circuits. Then recombine those outputs. So one LC circuit could run 10 LC circuits that run 100 LC circuits then output.  The first LC would have its resonance, then the 10 LCs would be constructed for the resonance of the output of the first LC, then the 100 LCs would be constructed for the resonance of the output of the 10 LCs.

The thing is trying to do this through trial and error could take decades. Unless if there is a way to calculate the components, turns rations, etc., Hmmmm again.

But here is a concrete question.

Let's say a FG only had one frequency that was close to the resonance frequency required but not right on it. Is there a way to add a potentiometer to the LC circuit to then tune the circuit to the one frequency in order to achieve resonance.

You are making this to comlicated, its simpler than you think,

L and C dictate the resonant frequency, not R. A pot will vary resistance, and so will have no effect other than to make the waves decay more quickly.
An LC is a natural way to condense expansion, followed by expanding contraction, over and over. Think in cycles, the world is composed of them.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

pese

possibly, this knowledge and exoerience, can help ...

http://glafreniere.com/matter.htm

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Charlie_V

Quote@Charlie_V

Oops yea I meant that you shouldn't use waves above 30kHz for the earth - sorry. Again that is for a complete global transmission. 

QuoteFor example, a person could create a motor that is based on an LC, the rotoverter is a good example, terribly constructed for its perpose, but thats because they are taking existing equipment built for one thing, and using it for another application. They are tuning the load, to the source. If you have a room full of tuning forks, you are multiplying your power through transfer from one system of resonance to another. Do you think that the adition 100 forks makes the origional die 100 times quicker? this doesnt match what you would intuitively think, or what you would find experimentally. The tuning forks can take on different forms, as long as they are tuned to one another.

Someone asked a while back on a thread here if turning on a huge ammountof radios would depleat the antenas power, great question, it applies.

One antenna will NEVER have the same amount of energy in it as what the radio transmitter is producing.  If you summed over all of them, and you had an infinite amount 360 degrees to catch all the RADIATED energy, then the sum of all of them would equal the energy the transmitter RADIATED out.  A tesla coil DOES NOT RADIATE the energy into space.  The energy from the transmitting tesla coil will be divided by number of receiving Tesla coils that are placed UNDER LOAD. 

In the case of your tuning forks, it depends on how you are driving them.  If you RADIATE the sound across the room, then it will be the exact same thing as the radio antenna.  The energy from the transducer is placed into the air and that energy spreads to every point, getting weaker due to its spread the farther distance you go.  100 million tuning forks placed around that transducer will collect a small amount of the energy emitted based on its distance from the transducer, but not one could ever have the same amount of energy that the transducer put out. 

HOWEVER, if you pass the sound waves through a table, they will not be radiated into the air.  They will reflect back and forth and stay within the boundaries of the table.  Now if you connect your 100 million tuning forks to the table, they will resonant each from the table oscillations - all with the same amplitude.  However, if you connect a load to each of those tuning forks, it will damp the table oscillations and the transducer will have to supply more energy to keep things going.  The resonant frequency of the table comes into play too since certain frequencies too high or too low might attenuate the sound waves traveling through it and make them not go as far - your hoping the table is relatively broad band if you want to use a wide range of frequencies.  This is how a Tesla coil is suppose to work.  If you have 1 receiver, that receiver can collect 100% of the energy that the transmitter sends out, regardless of distance.  You will not find that the case for a radio transmitter - since the energy is radiated away into space.

How you could power stuff with just the oscillations of each tuning fork without placing them under load I have no idea.  But you seem to allude to the possibility.  My ears are open, you can tell me any time.

armagdn03

Thanks everybody for your support and kind words

Thanks CharlieV for asking these questions! they are very important,

Quote from: Charlie_V on October 10, 2008, 12:21:24 PM

Now if you connect your 100 million tuning forks to the table, they will resonant each from the table oscillations - all with the same amplitude.  However, if you connect a load to each of those tuning forks, it will damp the table oscillations and the transducer will have to supply more energy to keep things going. 

Refering specifically to the quote above. What seemse to have slipped by most people is, you DON'T connect a load to the tuning forks on the table in the example. You dont connect a load, because they ARE the load.

Dealing only with the principles I have covered so far, I have shown how to make a load that does not depleat the source, with the exception of needing to cover ohmic and other losses. If you were to connect any load other than one that acts exacly like and LC resonating at a 1:1 frequency, you will depleat the oscillations of the LC and yes, you would have to supply extra energy. But if the load itself is a mirror of the source, you are golden. You dont need it to look the same, or do the same thing in terms of output, but you do need them to behave ellectrically the same with respect to frequency. You cant just rectify these currents, or hook em up to a battery, or plug in your tv, because all of these devices will destroy the condition of resonance you worked to hard to establish in the first place.

The point is to make sure your devices in all aspects foster the correct conditions to propagate standing electrical waves through the use of interchange between inductance and capacitance. If any part of the device fails to gracefully resonate with every other part, then you will have a tough time.

Also you are correct about the energy consumption of radio applications. These however are designed to radiate energy away from itself. A correct application of this concept would minimise loss, not try to exagerate it.

@Wattsup

Sorry I missed your last question about tuning and the pot. If you want to tune because the sig gen doesnt hit the mark perfectly refer to this patent

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat0568178.pdf

In this patent Tesla shows how to vary capacitance and inductance. Tese techniques are directly aplicable to what has been shown in the presentation and will allow fine tuning. Remember, the euqation for resonant frequency is dependant on capacitance and inductance, so these are what we must vary.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.