Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does your vote count?(USA)

Started by b0rg13, October 04, 2008, 09:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonwolf

I hope I'm stating the obvious here, you can make coins like that at old minning Tourest traps Like Silvere Springs Co. Not saying its not possable he might be telling his prception of the truth. But Phony coins can be made up all over it'll take more than this for me

Rosphere

Quote from: hypersoniq on October 05, 2008, 03:15:32 PM
I like the high ground... If I don't vote, I have no right to complain.
So even if nothing else comes of my vote this time,I have "earned" 4 more years of the right to complain ;-)

I voted in the last election.  So, by your calculation, I have another month left to complain.

Even after this election, if I choose to vote for none of the above because Ron Paul is not on the ballot, then I have every right to continue to complain because of the way that he was sidelined by 'them.'  Why should I be denied my right to complain when they give us the false-choice of 'slow death' or 'quick death' and take 'life' off the ballot?

FYI, I will be voting.  But I refuse to vote for Tweedledum or Tweedledee in this media frenzied two party system.  I already hear it coming: "you're throwing your vote away if you do not vote for the lesser of two evils."  Bullshit!  Where is my pillow?  >:(

@hartiberlin,

Please delete this thread.  It has nothing to do with overunity.  In fact, there are a good number of threads that have crept in here that have nothing to do with overunity.  There are plenty of other political and spaceman forums on the web.  It is a big distraction from our task at hand.  Sure, keep the ones that directly address political suppression of overunity devices, if you wish.  But this one and many like it may be only indirectly related to those suppressive powers.

FreeEnergy

guys read post http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=1312.msg56667#msg56667 and the posts after that! (relating to the voting system that is)