Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does your vote count?(USA)

Started by b0rg13, October 04, 2008, 09:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosphere

Quote from: vonwolf on October 05, 2008, 01:16:01 AM
...who is they anyway?

They are the federal reserve and their lapdogs in the mainstream press.

We the people want Ron Paul for president.

Instead we are, once again, treated to another dog and pony show.

Years ago I might have advised you to wake up.

Now I just you all to be quiet so that I can go back to sleep.

wattsup

I'm in Canada and we are in elections mode also to happen near the same time as in the USA.

Here's a slogan I made up some time ago ......

"Each vote is a fiber in the muscle of a nation".

But nothing is more important then voters in the USA. I consider each USA voter is voting for 24 world voters and all are crossing their fingers that you guys won't junk in another Bush ass.

There is a war happening behind the scenes between the hidden powers and the body politic.

Why did McCain chose Palin. I don't think "he" did. He was convinced to choose her as the best alternative by the top powers and I don't think McCain even knows why. But I think this is because the Bushites have told him to run and use his military past as a passing card. They know he's more of a redneck then the higher powers and they also know all the other potential running mates would also not have run with the Bush doctrine (which is really not the Bush doctrine but instigated by those higher powers). So they convinced McCain to chose Palin who knows didly squat. Hmmm just like Bush. So McCain becomes president, then McCain gets assassinated, then the Palin puppet is now in place to continue the Bush crap.

So future Presidents should have chosen their running mate not for their ability to be a good president, but also to guarantee that should the President get assassinated by the higher powers, the Vice President and now new President would be their worst nightmare. This I think Obama did not do in choosing Biden. If I was Obama, I would have chosen  or at least asked Ron Paul to be my running mate. This would have been as irregular a choice as McCains' choice of Palin. Except that it would have given Obama a much more concrete crack at the independants, Ron Paul is extremely knowledgeable and would attract more voters then Biden, although after Ron Paul, Biden would have been my second choice.

But the most important thing if Obama would have chosen Ron Paul, would be that Obama would ensure his own personal security against the higher powers because if anything happened to Obama, then Ron Paul would become President and we all know what that would mean. Ron Paul would have cleaned up the government from all the way up to all the way down. He would have cleaned up the FBI, CIA and NSA and he would have probably "had eliminated" a few of the Mister Bigs to show the other assholes that their days are counted.

One day the elephant will wake up and realize that small little chain around his foot is but an illusion, just like this 700B$ bailout will be written in the USA history as being the biggest crock pulled over the eyes of the American people.

One day the American people will realize that the Federal Reserve Incorporated is just another private money making business to whom they have given up their national born right to print money. Just like us shmoes in Canada with our Bank of Canada Incorporated. Just like in so many other nations.

So whatever the f&?k you do, vote, vote, vote and vote. Do whatever you can to push others to VOTE. Each vote is a fiber in the muscle of a nation. So if you want a "strong" nation You Have To Vote. Otherwise don't complain afterward. My advise, vote Obama, or, vote Independent only in those places were they are sure to win. Otherwise vote Obama to not dilute his vote. 

If you vote Independent, then you are doing exactly what McCain would want you to do and that is, if you don't vote for me, at least you are not voting for Obama. Yes Obama could say the same thing, but I think Obama knows he is in a much better position then McCain, and Obama knows McCain is hoping to get his votes or get them diluted by the Independents.

What the Bushites hope for is that McCain wins so no one will go into the devastating details of the last 8 years. They are scared shitless that should Obama (or by fluke chance Ron Paul) win the Presidency, that Bush would then be impeached, Chainey, Rumsfeld and company would all be put in jail like those in Guantanamo while they decide which of the potential thousands of charges they could lay on their backs.

This is the knock out round. Rocky and Igor have been fighting for all those rounds and this is the last round coming up. To fight, you need some muscle and there is no greater way to fight then to be a fiber in that muscle of your nation.

Just think of this. After 8 years with these OIl Assholes, Palin has the gaul to brag that she is an expert in oil matters. Now if the American nation falls for this McCain/Palin, drill baby drill, sucking up to soccer Moms as if they had this right, through holy divinity, that all soccer Moms "are behind her" (what a farce), then we can only then summarize that the American nation will deserve another 4 years of continuous decrepitude.

infringer

Aye men to that seems as if I am not the only one who thinks Ron Paul should have been a canidate....

Its fixed man 100's of thousands of people turned out for Ron Paul...

The love him I love him no matter what he is it is the principals he discussed which are important the very threads of this nation have been woven with artificial patchwork we call amendments too much law and scrutiny does not lead to a better nation only freedom as it was the base and formation of every nation to be free from other nations rule.

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Yucca

Soapboxmode ON

It doesn´t matter who you vote for, the government always gets in.

Modern "democracy" merely gives the illusion of freedom... which pen would you prefer to live in sheeple?

Think about it... do you really believe that the central control systems of the government, the defense policies, the financial policies etc. are swapped out every time an election changes the party?....  No, no, no, the central control organisation remains unchanged, only the colour of the neckties changes on the puppets that speak crap on telivision, the grand plan remains unchanged and if that grand plan continues then the planet will find itself in a bipolar all out war situation and that is SHIT!

What is sold to us as order is in reality disorder and chaos, for a system to reach equilibrum and true order it must be left to self organise. I think the best system would be free law and a free market, void of patents, copyrights, intellectual property and other such nonsense. Rest assured if someone was errant in their behaviour then the community would sort them out. The animals seem to be doing just fine and so could we be, I´m sure there are more than enough resources for us all to be happy.

I have faith in the goodness of mankind, when you engage with a person and give them respect from one animal to another then you will get respect back, wheras modern day politicians are just tyrants propogating paranoia and fear, they are intent on creating a "society" where everyone fears everyone else and instead of people sorting out their own problems they have to go through the central controllers. I have many times engaged with young youths who are considered "troublesome", EVERY single time there is a regular loving warm person inside, just that society has labelled them as bad and thus their very souls have become crushed and they have started to doubt their own goodness.

I have never voted in my life and as long as I draw breath I never will.

Soapboxmode OFF

edit: having said all of the above, if you must vote in the USA elections then vote Ron Paul.

hypersoniq

Whether it counts or not (made glaringly obvious in the 2000 election "Florida F&*$ UP") I still exercise my right to vote... Heck I have a better voting record than half the idiots in congress!!!

I like the high ground... If I don't vote, I have no right to complain. If I didn't work and lived off the system, I would have no right to complain about the conditions affecting the beat down workforce. If I didn't pay taxes, I would not have a right to complain about how they blow our tax dollars.

So even if nothing else comes of my vote this time,I have "earned" 4 more years of the right to complain ;-)