Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

To be deleted

Started by nul-points, October 05, 2008, 10:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nul-points

Quote from: forest on January 07, 2009, 02:11:24 PM
Please,if you have the circuit still, could you measure flyback energy when coil in your circuit is exactly inline with Earth magnetic field in N-S direction and then in E-W direction ?

hi Forest

i'll try to check your requested setup when i'm working with this circuit - however, i should point out that my calcs which showed greater energy returned from the coil than stored were mistaken; i used the average current, not the peak current to calculate the stored energy - the corrected values confirmed returned energy equalled stored energy

i realise that you may be interested in the results of your proposed test anyway so i'll try to check that for you

the results used for this thread and in general on my tests with switched charge circuits are all obtained with the coil on a vertical axis

all the best
sandy
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

dorro1971

hi all,

what about the magnetic component?? could that be used to do useful work and still return close to 100%???

reards

dorro

nul-points

Quote from: dorro1971 on January 09, 2009, 04:32:32 PM
what about the magnetic component?? could that be used to do useful work and still return close to 100%???

a very good question, dorro, - worthy of a test, thanks!

all the best
sandy
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

Paul-R

Quote from: nul-points on October 05, 2008, 10:23:18 AM
As I understand it, the official line on fly-back energy is that you only get back what you put in
I don't agree. The collapsing field in a coil is a classic chance to
get zpe energy (viz Lee & Yang, Nobel Physics Prize, 1957 etc)
and is the basis for the success of the Adams motor and others.

It is an opportunity to be calculated for and aimed at.

Paul.

Grumpy

Quote from: nul-points on January 09, 2009, 07:01:37 PM

a very good question, dorro, - worthy of a test, thanks!

all the best
sandy

anomolies can be attributed to the "tempic" field, which is the one that is perpendicular to the electric and magnetic fields
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards