Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Have yOU been 'Stifled'?

Started by nul-points, October 05, 2008, 06:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

professor

Quote from: -[marco]- on October 06, 2008, 09:59:46 PM
What?

This so called Dr.Stiffler doesn't know shite about electronic circuits,what they do and why they do that!
He is not a Doctor.
Look at him he thinks he's so good in lighting all the LED's yet he does not have a clue this actually is NORMAL under these conditions.
The bad part is that they are all believing he got something.

Oh well.

Marco.

Hi Marco
That kind of criticism got me into hot Water with Stiffler.He has got nothing I told him that.
Its not self sustaining and he just wants to sell his P.C. Boards and parts to make a Buck.
At the Beginning he protoboarded this simple Hartley type Osc. using a MPSA65 GENERAL PURPOSE Transistor not even a RF type then after he had everyones attention he claimed the new version does not work unless you use his specially designed P.C. Boards and a mystical slug for the Coil.... Yes give me a break. Guys just gobbeled up his nonsense and bought faithfully the parts and boards.
I can not stand People that thrive upon the gullibility of others.
And I spoke up. Thereafter I was threatened and intimidated by him and his goons. My Posts were deleted and anyone that questioned his moneymaking  circuit their posts got deleted .........
He can not explain the nature of what he is doing. Its a mystical circuit Lol.... What makes it tick?.He would not say
or shall I rephrase could not explain. He has his faithfull advocates that defend him ,Why I'll never know.
His grammar and Vocabulary is Elementary school English. Can't anybody else exept us two see that?
For a 66Year old person with a DOCTOR Title, that does not speak very well for the U.S. Educational System if he ever attended one.
Professor

amigo

Gentlemen,

This kind of attitude is unbecoming someone who wishes to portray themselves better than others. Even worse, defamatory posts and name-calling is pretty childish at that.

The lack of decency and respect for other human beings, their accreditations and achievements, their opinions, and basic civil rights is outright rude and unacceptable.

If we are going to build something better and give this World a chance, an alternative choice, how are we going to accomplish that if those here who claim to be open minded to new concepts and ideas act like you did above?

professor

Quote from: amigo on October 07, 2008, 08:43:19 PM
Gentlemen,

This kind of attitude is unbecoming someone who wishes to portray themselves better than others. Even worse, defamatory posts and name-calling is pretty childish at that.

The lack of decency and respect for other human beings, their accreditations and achievements, their opinions, and basic civil rights is outright rude and unacceptable.

If we are going to build something better and give this World a chance, an alternative choice, how are we going to accomplish that if those here who claim to be open minded to new concepts and ideas act like you did above?

Well sir Amigo
As one one of Stfflers patriotic supporters I knew you would show up here sooner or later.
Look back who is calling Names. It is Stiffler that used  profane Language, but that can not be proven anymore since he conveniently deleted all  the posts that would intimidate him.
professor

amigo

Hello professor, my fellow Canuck from the Western province.

Fact is, even if Doc. Stiffler called anyone names or used profanities, that does not mean that the wolf pack here should resort to the same, or worse, as they did.

Please re-read again what I wrote above, perhaps it will click the second time? ;)

Cheers !

professor

Quote from: amigo on October 07, 2008, 09:21:10 PM
Hello professor, my fellow Canuck from the Western province.

Fact is, even if Doc. Stiffler called anyone names or used profanities, that does not mean that the wolf pack here should resort to the same, or worse, as they did.

Please re-read again what I wrote above, perhaps it will click the second time? ;)

Cheers !

Canada is one Country I don't condemn you living in the East my friend, so please leave out the underlining nonsense  about the west EH....
I am not very good in solving Riddles That means I still do not get the hidden content of your message.
Not that I care to know.
professor