Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sabous Magnet Motor

Started by CLaNZeR, October 06, 2008, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGiver30

I dissagree with the statement that a self starter motor would continue to accelerate till it distroys it's self. In my tests it only accelerates till you have reached your maximum magnetic force, like a person peddling a bike, can only travel as fast as a person can peddle.

nightlife

McGiver30, "In my tests it only accelerates till you have reached your maximum magnetic force, like a person peddling a bike, can only travel as fast as a person can peddle."

Now think about what you just said. For your test to self start as you said, you would have had to have set the position of the starting point. A true self starting perpetual motion design would not be required to have the start position set. It would start at any position and if it self started at any position it would continue to accelerate until it self destructed.

nightlife

McGiver30, something else to remember is that the magnetic force is unlimited with out a resistance. Only when a resistance, either negative or positive, is applied to a magnetic force will you have a maximum potential of a magnetic force.

turbo

The person that is peddling a bike simply cannot go any faster because of two elements.

1.He cannot supply more energy into the system, he has reached the point of maximum output.

2.Resistance , Like the wind and the friction in the system, it will work against him, thus lowering maximum output.

Please remember that magnetic fields are stationary in space.
It is the external input action that is being converted into electricity and/or the external electricity that is being converted into motion, this is the source of the energy.
Therefore magnets alone are not able to drive something without an external element that creates a disturbance between the powering and resisting forces.

When you create a disturbance between these two elements, nature will force them back into balance.
(Gravity excluded in this simple example)

So you have to keep putting energy into the system to keep the disturbance or it will come to a state of balance again and thus it stops.

Marco.

broli

nightlife, you don't know what you're talking about and are polluting this thread. I suggest you and the others replying would post in the thread he made.

As for the this motor. Interesting indeed, the only way to get an accurate description of the philosophy behind it is to contact the inventor.