Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

I don't know if I am correct here with this posting, but coming back to the spark gap tesla visualized in his patent:

He claims that this "magnetically quenched spark gap" is the reason for getting cold electricity, because it makes it possible to discharge very abruptly: though I am confused by the sketch of him, because from my own experience the discharge will most likely not take place between the 2 electrodes of the conductor, but will instead go the route via the upper or lower magnets, therefore causing 2 smaller discharges on the shorter paths. Despite, I think Tesla does not want the discharge to happen that way, but he wants the 2 conductors to discharge directly against each other. I wonder how that can be achieved, because discharge always seeks the shortest path.... and with the magnets as close as visualised in here this almost seems impossible!?

Any ideas, how it is supposed to be?

Magluvin

He could have had mica insulating on the magnets. The spark gap may have been in a glass tube. Either way, Im sure that the pictorial doesnt explain everything. But it is good that the magnets are shown, So now it is time to try it. =]

Mags

gauschor

Thanks, I totally forgot that I could enclose the electrodes in a glass tube or something like that. Sometimes one has a knob in the head.

sparks

The magnetic quenching of a spark gap enables the input to phase with the oscillations in the tank circuit.  A plasma grows from one electrode and does not even have to reach the other electrode before the effects of the moving charge carriers towards the opposing electrode are felt.  The other electrode feels the polarization of the space as it becomes increasingly negative.  This electrostatic potential initiates a cold current.  The magnetic blow out coils are used to insure that the leading edge of the plasma never reaches the second electrode.  This would short out the electrostatic potentials and normal currents would flow.  It is like a tunneling diode.  The electrons never go all the way through the barrier but their charge does.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: sparks on January 22, 2010, 10:27:50 AM
   If the spark gap is considered a resistor changing it's value at a given frequency and incorporated into a wheatstone bridge:   as the resistance to be measured changes,  current flow through the galvenometer increases. We have conversion of resistance into current flow.  The powerscource is the electrostatic potential between mass and nonmass.  In a semiconductor there are holes and there are electrons.  In what we call fullfledged conductors (prime number of protons for the mathmatically inclined) the same condition applies as electrons are jumping from one atom to the next trying to assume a noble gas configuration.  This leaves wholes or positive charges on the parent atom.  This desire for male and female electron bonding in valence shells is a stronger force than the protonic electrostatic potentials that are shielded by the lower valence shell electrons.  The electrons in the valence shells are free to do what they want.  Most of the time they like to screw around/with each other.

Hi sir spark  good day ;D

Your really a spark of a genius, i always admire your post they are tooo deep for me to understand but you know what sir, the solution i discover is just a crap compare to your post, really unnoticeable, now i really see the cleverness of tesla, veeeery tricky. YOU WILL NOT STOP LAUGHING IF YOU DISCOVER THAT ;D

@ chet

I fully understand you sir, but what is very important for me now is my family, i will do everything for my family my care is for them first ok, hope you understand me sir.

@bart

I apologize if i made you mad at me sir, and thanks for the offer i'm really not off to the money though i need them ok.  ;D

@ all

I understand everyones feeling of being tease by me not telling the secret but i'm telling the truth ok.
If i'm making everyone mad at me because of my bad post, ok i'm so sorry, and i will now stop bothering you in this topic ok. but what i'm going to leave here and share is that a single button cell or an antenna can really power up your home and that is no doubt and NOT CRAZY OK! and the real secret as i always say in many of my post is AMPLIFICATION.

GOODBYE EVERYONE VERY FUN TALKING TO YOU ALL

BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL JUST WATCH OK  ;D