Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

What we need to change in Edison circuit to make it normal radio waves transmitter ?

Magluvin

Alternating current like any other radio transmission.

Mags

forest

Quote from: Magluvin on December 28, 2009, 11:44:38 AM
Alternating current like any other radio transmission.

Mags

Correct.Edison circuit produce radiant waves because it's DC without possibility to reverse oscillations.Who said DC LC circuit cannot resonate ? Yes,it can.Proof ?

I can't give you direct proof but I imagine AC oscillator is like a rope between two walls.It can oscillate producing standing waves. The result on air is minimal ,you hardly hear any sound due to waves propagation along rope. Now take one end of rope , release it  and make a knot at this end.Oscillate it using known technic - it become a scourge and you will hear oh yeah you will hear the effect on air....

sparks

I believe the way Tesla gets his resonant circuit to maintain oscillations is because of mass to energy conversion.  An ionized atom has less mass than a neutral atom.  I always thought that it was possible to cut loose a valence shell electron and if the thermal energy of the atom or direction of acceleration of the atom bulk is added to the electron velocity then there would be conversion of thermal energy into electrical energy.  This still may be possible.  A better explaination may be better described as an electron cascade event occuring in the metals of a capacitor.

This has to do with what Tesla discovered trying to transmit a current through air.

We are definitely seeing the effects of generating ionizing frequency potentials.  What they can do besides just exciting phospherescent coatings into luminous effects and random electron quantom oscillations like in an led is to excite an electron cascade event.
The fast exciter electrons knock an electron out of the inner energy shells of an atom.  The electrons of more energy in the outer valence shells drop down to fill the vacancy.  This dropping down from a high energy state to a lower one creates radiant energy or radiowaves or whatever you want to call it.  These photons  (not all photons live in the light spectrum) represent the amount of energy difference between the outer valence electrons and the inner valence electrons.  The photon so generated can then be of sufficient energy and frequency to cause another atom to do the same thing.  When the atoms run out of atoms to cascade with the photon energy goes radiant and diffuses of into the wild blue yonder.  If your accelerated electrons meet up with a different form of atom that doe not respond to the initial ionizing energy frequency they accumulate and in so doing create a very negative field as one would find in a charged capacitor.  Electrons are funny critters.  They can  be a fast moving particle or a high frequency standing wave that travels.  Both at the same time mind you.   

Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love