Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

Read the Perigo story. Something valuable comes out of it. that is FE claims.... are claims!

by the way, stop licking Tito's ass. i offered him 1.000 REAL USD in case he can teach me.
No asnwer. IMO he has nothing to offer since he possess nothing even though he may think he has.

How naive you should be to believe that he possess the secret and still he will decide to give it to you in case you are good boys and girls?

Wake UP

Magluvin

Hey Forest
I like what you said up there.  =]
That picture of a page in a book, what book is that? Or could you take a better shot of that?
Is it showing a resonant circuit building power at the bottom? 

I want to try some resonant circuits at low freq. Like 60 to 1000 hz. 

Thanks for that post.

Mags

forest

Quote from: Magluvin on January 23, 2010, 11:42:41 PM
Hey Forest
I like what you said up there.  =]
That picture of a page in a book, what book is that? Or could you take a better shot of that?
Is it showing a resonant circuit building power at the bottom? 

I want to try some resonant circuits at low freq. Like 60 to 1000 hz. 

Thanks for that post.

Mags

Magluvin,

I haven't that book.This shot was taken from Donald Smith video.
However consider this:
"Flutter is a self-feeding and potentially destructive vibration where aerodynamic forces on an object couple with a structure's natural mode of vibration to produce rapid periodic motion. Flutter can occur in any object within a strong fluid flow, under the conditions that a positive feedback occurs between the structure's natural vibration and the aerodynamic forces. That is, that the vibrational movement of the object increases an aerodynamic load which in turn drives the object to move further. If the energy during the period of aerodynamic excitation is larger than the natural damping of the system, the level of vibration will increase, resulting in self-exciting oscillation. The vibration levels can thus build up and are only limited when the aerodynamic or mechanical damping of the object match the energy input, this often results in large amplitudes and can lead to rapid failure. Because of this, structures exposed to aerodynamic forces - including wings, aerofoils, but also chimneys and bridges - are designed carefully within known parameters to avoid flutter. It is however not always a destructive force; recent progress has been made in small scale (table top) wind generators for underserved communities in developing countries, designed specifically to take advantage of this effect.[1][2]"

This is nothing secret as you see. If we could redirect energy from such disasters as Tahoma Bridge collapse we would have exactly free energy device.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacoma_Narrows_Bridge_%281940%29

Think clearly and you will be sure that it's simple and 100% possible. The only problem is in technical details of implementation.
power source->amplification->redirection of excess energy->energy capture

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: sparks on January 23, 2010, 10:13:45 AM
   Echoes are cool.  Resonance.  Re sound

yes! every echo gives us a lot of magnification and replication of electron.  ;D 

especially if we make use of an aluminum going to carbon the end result is times 3, wow we have a lot of energy.

from small tunnel to the bigger tunnel
don't forget the ice stone analogy ok.

Magluvin

Hey Tito

I have heard you say carbon a few times.  So it is just another facet that I have to look into. Not that I will find the answers for sure.
Thanks for the tid bits.  =]

Mags