Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hydraulic heating and hot water sytem

Started by Walter Hofmann, October 15, 2008, 05:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_-DUKQ4Uw&feature=rec-HM-r2

Walter:

I found the above video on youtube.  This system claims a 70% overunity by heating water through friction.  I was not sure if this is related to what you were talking about.

Has anyone else seen this video or know anything about this?  If this is really 70% OU then why have we all not heard about it?  Or, possibly, everyone else knows but me?

Stefan:

Have you seen this video?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Walter Hofmann

Hi bill,
no this is totally different, first he uses water as medium in the hydraulic system it is hydraulic oil, second he uses a vortex compression with high rpms.
the probleme what I got is I have not seen any calculation what means the factor's what he uses to calculate OVERUNITY.
the hydraulic system what I talk about has been put through a approval system in germany from a major university where the measured and calculated effeciency is 98.1% as a whole house heating and warmwater system. it uses between 5 and 10 Kw on electricity.
from my own experience on practical application the hydraulic oil holds the temperature a verry long time and just gradualty declines. the comparisson from homeowners who had before on the same house system which was fired before with natural gas against the hydraulic system was that they safe around 38% and the feeling was more all around warm.
I personly have build a test version at the time which used a 2Hp motor with a hydraulic pump from a car steering in a steel housing the size of a regular room heater with about 5 galon hydraulic oil and I could heat a room of 240 Sf up to 80 degree F and it only used around 8Kw over 24 Hr by a outside temperatur of minus 10 degreeF. with the regular room heater i could not even bring the temperature over 70 degreeF with a usage of 24 to 30 Kw.
greetings
walt

Quote from: Pirate88179 on November 18, 2008, 05:10:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_-DUKQ4Uw&feature=rec-HM-r2

Walter:

I found the above video on youtube.  This system claims a 70% overunity by heating water through friction.  I was not sure if this is related to what you were talking about.

Has anyone else seen this video or know anything about this?  If this is really 70% OU then why have we all not heard about it?  Or, possibly, everyone else knows but me?

Stefan:

Have you seen this video?

Bill

yaz

Hi Walter, could you post a picture or a drawing of your car power steering test setup. Did you use a car radiator as the heat exchanger? Thanks!!

Doug1

Walt
  Was he using a standard hydraulic oil pump or a type of water pump pushing oil in the version used for heating a home?

AlanA

@ Walter

1. Thanks for the information about the german hydrailic heater. After reading the patent I did some internet reseach but I couldn't find any information about it. You can say it's an instance of suppression. I don't believe.

2. Bill have drawn out attention of a youtube video. It seems that you know somethink about it (vortex compression with high rpms). Can you give out further information.

Best wishes
Alana