Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO OF YOUR LIFE!

Started by CRANKYpants, October 15, 2008, 07:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocket

Quote from: pese on October 16, 2008, 06:40:03 AM
why this 2 links are not working?
why the  "..." afte the  DOT.COM in the link?

Sorry, my bad - didn't check what I Copy & Pasted!  Working link:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/lmoret2.htm

Sprocket

Quote from: hakware on October 16, 2008, 06:33:49 AM
So after watching this movie, a big question comes up.

If the world banks control the world why are they destroying their own values? It seems as though there is something else going on that is underlying this issue of economics right now.

Anyone have some ideas? Whats the end game?

In the interview link I have just (re)posted, the 'end-game' is discussed - basically, what is being played out are the "Alternative 1/2/3" scenarios, where the human population is culled and their means to reproduce taken away from them - for instance, 30 years ago, the statistic for the global percentage of sperm-damaged males was: 15% damaged, 85% undamaged - today this figure has almost reversed with almost 85% of males suffering sperm-damage of one sort or another!!!

It's our very survival that's on the line here...

Sprocket

Quote from: wizkycho on October 16, 2008, 08:05:35 AM
I pray that this is it, that stock markets, banks and money, creators of endless lies, ignorance to natures way of egzistance, tremendous unhuman fear... sease to exist and that this is not only crysis but fall down of money God - the main enemy of civilized humanity.

If not ... WE are here - WE are undestructable - WE are the IDEA - WE are energy.

Money easily burns ... IDEA always reminds us and is always somwhere here.

Wiz

I mean something that is and represents nothing (money) wants to control Energy that is and represents everything, what a lough. :D :D :D

They just burn my fire higher.

Lofty sentiments, but what if all the "New Age" stuff is a sham, and there is no-one going to intercede and 'save' us, or 2012->2020 comes and goes, no 'Ascension', just more diseases and population reduction!  Espousing the notion of "Bring it on..." while genocide takes place brings to mind that old notion of Nero fiddling while Rome burned - the one thing the 'ruling class' fear above all else is our numbers, and it is this that makes us strong they are working to reduce!  That, and reducing the remainder to subservient robots...

There are probably just a few thousand that are directly responsible for all this - cut off the head and their minions are powerless...

wizkycho

Quote from: Sprocket on October 16, 2008, 09:37:55 AM
Lofty sentiments, but what if all the "New Age" stuff is a sham, and there is no-one going to intercede and 'save' us, or 2012->2020 comes and goes, no 'Ascension', just more diseases and population reduction!  Espousing the notion of "Bring it on..." while genocide takes place brings to mind that old notion of Nero fiddling while Rome burned - the one thing the 'ruling class' fear above all else is our numbers, and it is this that makes us strong they are working to reduce!  That, and reducing the remainder to subservient robots...

There are probably just a few thousand that are directly responsible for all this - cut off the head and their minions are powerless...

free energy has nothing to do with lofty sentiments - it's an real action - but no blood at all, from my side anyway. In agony they may draw some....

wiz