Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

air circut mixed with a joule thief

Started by virtualshogun, May 04, 2010, 02:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

virtualshogun

not sure how well this will work what power it will produce etc but the basic ideal an air circut with a joule thief bumping the end power up

aircircut is easy -
(4) geranium diodes (1N34A) mouser.com is where im getting them from
(2) .1 micro Farads ceramic disk capacitors
(2) 100. micro Farads electrolytic polorized capacitors
(4) pin connectors for the circut board (to wrap the antenna wire around)
joule theif -
(1) ferrite ring
(1) 2n2222 (npn) or 3904
(1) 1k resistor
(1) led or leds

what im thinking is take the aircircut to power the joule thief so its free return on everything shy of buying the parts.

thoughts comments more then welcome ill post the pictures when i get everything done, even if this dosent work so well :D

Pirate88179

What do you mean by "air circuit"?  Are you talking about receiving rf from the air?  The JT circuit is a good booster but the energy needs to be there in the first place.  Supercaps can help to exploit this but still, you need more than micro volts to get it going.

If I do not understand what an air circuit is then, I am sorry.  I would love to learn.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Mk1

stprue

[A author=Pirate88179 link=topic=9131.msg240434#msg240434 date=1273127265]
What do you mean by "air circuit"?  Are you talking about receiving rf from the air?  The JT circuit is a good booster but the energy needs to be there in the first place.  Supercaps can help to exploit this but still, you need more than micro volts to get it going.

If I do not understand what an air circuit is then, I am sorry.  I would love to learn.

Bill
[/quote]

Bill check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJFonvzr1E&feature=related

P.S. I have tried this but it didnt work.  The best I can do now is power leds the way I recently posted in th JT topic.

the_big_m_in_ok

virtualshogun said:
not sure how well this will work what power it will produce etc but the basic ideal an air circut with a joule thief bumping the end power up
(4) pin connectors for the circut board (to wrap the antenna wire around)
joule theif -
(1) ferrite ring
(1) 2n2222 (npn) or 3904
(1) 1k resistor
(1) led or leds

what im thinking is take the aircircut to power the joule thief so its free return on everything shy of buying the parts.
You said it would have an antenna, so I'm assuming a coax cable arrangement that's fairly long to very long?  Hasn't that been thought of already?  I'm pretty sure it's been done with earth batteries.
Then again, with the "air" circuit, are there to be air core, single layer coils?

--Lee

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.