Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the incredibly simple, cheap, sturdy friction heater.

Started by nitinnun, October 20, 2008, 03:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggy-Notion

It works just fine, but someone is hoping you read the first few paragraphs
and conclude that they concluded it doesn't work.  Which reminds me I need
to see what's going on over at Rex Reserch  Maybe they have one of those
new volunteer for no pay website masters who sabotage without exposing
themselves, by posting the negative first.

Kind of like magazines with free energy names and claimed agendas which
year after year say, "awww, it don't work, back to the drawing board"
when of course it does work.  They don't care if some of us know they are
a Power Co. front, they only care about fooling those who still don't know.

But those guys back in 1979 were threatened with death and everything else.
stories fabricated etc,. The one I'm talking about didn't use water or a radiator,
it used oil, and that's it.  And here is a working repilca!
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/2878-my-replication-fuelless-oil-heater.html

ATT

Quote from: Foggy-Notion on January 09, 2010, 04:20:45 AM
And here is a working repilca!
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/2878-my-replication-fuelless-oil-heater.html

OK, fair enough. What's the easiest way to get a proof of concept build going?

We want to get as close to the original spec for wall-gap (1/8") as possible without going to a machine shop or buying exotic materials.

At energetic, they used pipe and that's a good start.

So what pipe ODs & IDs telescope to the nearest 1/8" gap that we're looking for?

Common domestic pipe applications would include water, refrigerants, gases and electrical.

Of the above, the 'cheapest' pipe is EMT and the next-cheapest is Rigid, both are commonly available as electrical conduit.

What's the biggest diameter available? Conduit tops out at 4", not big enough for a real application but it might work for a prototype that could later be scaled-up if it looks promising.

How about wall-gap?

We can get pretty close with Rigid, but EMT is a bigger gap than we want.

Here's a table showing IDs and ODs for different pipe types:
http://home4c.com/conduit.htm

In this case, we're thinking about nesting 3.5" inside 4" nominal rigid conduit to see what kind of wall-gap we end up with:

ID  : 4.206 (4.0" pipe)
OD : 3.971 (3.5" pipe)
GAP: ((4.206-3.971)/2)= 0.117
DSN: 0.125
DIF: (0.125-0.117)= 0.008

So it'll give a 8/1000ths bigger gap than design-spec. 
That's 1/125th of an inch difference.

Is that close enough for gap-tolerance?
Is 4" (like energetic's) acceptable for prototype purposes?
What height do we make the project?
Can we substitute height for diameter to increase surface area?

Have you attempted a replication yet?

vince

Hey Guys;

I have a simple solution for your heater build. I was going to do it myself but I am involved in too many projects at the moment.

Take any ac induction motor say 1/4 or 1/2 hp. The spacing between the rotor and the field iron is minuscule.  I have an explosion proof motor with solid end plates that can be tapped for pipe fittings but you could adapt any end plates. the only thing that has to be changed is removing the windings and plugging any holes that go through the steel stator plates.  You don't even have to remove the windings to do the testing. You could easily drill the armature cavitation holes to test different designs. The unit only has to be coupled to another motor to drive it. Oil could be pumped through it if you mount it horizontally or you could mount it vertically with the heater portion down in a sump.

No bearings, no machining to worry about, and a perfect  rotor and housing assembly ready made.

Regards
Vince

ATT

Quote from: vince on January 09, 2010, 05:28:56 PM
...I have a simple solution for your heater build.

That's a good idea, Vince, thanks. nitinnun is the project-lead on this thread, have to see which direction the thread-owner wants to go. 

ATT