Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Radiant Energy Generator

Started by Dogs, October 27, 2008, 06:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogs

Dogs

Wow, looks like a simple radiant energy device already does exist in the "Imhotep radiant oscillator" as researched by the folks on energeticforum. Looking for a Simple Radiant Energy device? Just Google up "Imhotep radiant oscillator".

http://www.google.com/search?q=imhotep%20radiant%20oscillator&sourceid=groowe&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I can see this radiant oscillator device using a few car batteries working in concert with HHO generation for all the needs required to uplift societies that are in need.

I think that the first inkling that I saw of using a CFL for low power lighting was on sirhoax's youtube channel ( not sure if it was hit video or a favorite). The main concept in the video was the (important) discovery that using pulsed frequencies, almost the same full brightness was acheivable from the bulb, but at a much lower amperage. Imhotep's circuit take this much further using a self oscillating circuit and an ignition condenser coil to produce radiant energy, thus recharging a battery while producing light. With which we may continue to be productive into the wee hours of the night (this in itself is very important to a culture).

Does the circuit achievable a Free Energy status?
1. Fully charged Battery
2. Dead Battery
3. Charge Dead Battery to full charge using Fully charged battery only.
4. Is there still charge in the previously fully charged battery after the Dead Battery has been fully charge? If so, you have your answer. And if it can do this whilst producing light? Even better!

Best,
-Dogs

nievesoliveras

Quote from: Dogs on October 29, 2008, 04:19:58 PM
@nievesoliveras, ...
If you get a chance to try out your circuit, please let me know about the results.

Best,
-Dogs

I receved the parts I was waiting for. I built the circuit and the expected results did not show up. The circuit does not give radiant energy when the capacitor the coil and the positive terminal are joined together a microsecond by the transistor. What it does is that when the transistor closes the capacitor gets shorted and emptied, instead of filled or charged as I wanted.

Jesus

timmy1729

Did NRGFromTheVacuum ever post the modifications he made to his laser drive(does he mean a DVD drive or something like that?)? That appears to be the only thing he didn't share. In the video where he puts the lit bulb in the glass of water, his circuit seems simple? Was it not simple to replicate?

Paul-R

Quote from: Dogs on November 01, 2008, 06:32:23 PM
Wow, looks like a simple radiant energy device already does exist in the "Imhotep radiant oscillator" as researched by the folks on energeticforum. Looking for a Simple Radiant Energy device? Just Google up "Imhotep radiant oscillator".
Also here on pages 6-19 and 6-20
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter6.pdf
I think my relay is running too fast; the coil does not charge
up much, and the discharge spike is consequently smaller.
It does seem to desulphate batteries but charging has been
patchy so far.
Paul.