Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Generator

Started by slayer007, October 31, 2008, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Slayer007,

Thanks for showing the tests but unfortunately I did not thoroughly follow your tests and would like to know some details on your circuit. 
Do you use bifilar (or maybe trifilar) coils with ferromagnetic cores?  Or you use the same single coil again for running the back emf current through it again? How do wire the more than one windings?
Maybe a schematics as a Santa present for us?  ;) :D

Thanks for sharing!

Regards,  Gyula

slayer007

Quote from: gyulasun on December 10, 2008, 01:41:06 PM
Hi Slayer007,

Thanks for showing the tests but unfortunately I did not thoroughly follow your tests and would like to know some details on your circuit. 
Do you use bifilar (or maybe trifilar) coils with ferromagnetic cores?  Or you use the same single coil again for running the back emf current through it again? How do wire the more than one windings?
Maybe a schematics as a Santa present for us?  ;) :D

Thanks for sharing!

Regards,  Gyula

Hello gyulasun

yes it is a trifilar coil.
I have a 23 ga. and a 21ga wound the same about 800 turns then theres a 23 ga. wound on the outside of them only about 250 turns I'm not using that one right now or at least in the video.
The BEMF I'm running back thru my second winding in the positive and back out thru negative.
This way its making way more power and allso more apms and is not using any more power to do it.

gyulasun

Hello and many thanks, will figure out how to do it.

Just facing an electromagnet problem to regain inputted energy, the more the better.

Keep up good work!

rgds,  Gyula

jas_bir77

hi slayer 007
i am trying to make a radiant battery charger with your diagram attached below.
in my experiment i am only using a 200 turns of 22 gauge wires (2 wires) bifilar coil and the capacitor. i am not using the ignition coil.
now the problem is that i am unable to make out how and where to connect the four ends of bifilar coil. can u post a diagram on which wire is to be joined to the transistor, which to the battery & which wires goes to the rectifier. ??? ??? ??? and do we connect anything to the â€" ve (negative) of the main battery(since there is nothing attached to it in your diagram)
???

Goat

Hi jas_bir77

The circuit you posted is not the latest that Slayer007 has posted on YouTube, the latest one uses 2 transistors  ;)

Here is the link to the circuit  http://www.energeticforum.com/attachments/renewable-energy/1667d1228948315-pulse-generator-slayer007-pulse-generator-bemf.jpg

He also added a correction to the resistor value in the circuit:

In my circuit it says 100 ohm sorry but its wrong.
The one I'm using is brown black red If I'm right it should be 1000 Ohms or 1 KiloOhms.

@ Slayer007 Great work!  Keep picking at it  ;D

Regards,
Paul