Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IST GATEKEEPER UNIT...

Started by innovation_station, November 08, 2009, 03:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

FOREST THE BEST DESIGN WOULD RUN WITH GAIN AND HAVE A WAY TO LIMIT IT B4 IT HITS THE POINT OF DESTRUCTION ..

ABOUT THE T COIL HOW ABOUT CAPPING THE GAP ... THE CAP WILL CHARGE AND FIRE WITH THE NEXT PULSE ...

I HAVE DONE THIS LITTERLY 3 YEARS AGO.. IT IS EASY THIS IS MY CAP CHARGER .. IN A VERRY LOW VOLTAGE STATE OF OPERATION ..

AND THE DAMM THING MADE AN INVISIBLE ELECTROFIED FEILD ...

AND I NEVER TURNED IT ON AGIN ...   IM SURE SOME PEOPLE MADE COMMENTS AND SAW WHAT I HAD DONE AT THAT TIME ... AS I HEAR THE WAVES PRODUCED FROM SUCH A DEVICE ARE EXTREAMLY UNIQUE  .. TO THIS DEVICE...  I HEAR THEY TRAVEL 1 HELL OF A DISTANCE...

THE REASON I NEVER DID ANYTHING ELSE WITH IT IS ... AT THAT TIME IN MY LIFE I DID NOT LIVE ALONE I LIVED WITH MY EX AND MY CHILDREN ... NOW IMAGINE MY LIL ALI WAS RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE ... IM PLAYING WITH MY CRAP ... UNAWARE THAT THIS EVENT IS HAPPINING ...

SHE RUNNS THROUGH THE FEILD THAT IS PROPOGATED...  AND GETS HURT ...

HOW WOULD I FEEL

AND SOME OF THE GUYS ROUND HERE SAY YOUR FAKE YOUR AN ASS FOR NOT SHAREING ....

LET ME ASK HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOME ONE GOT BADLY HURT FROM TOYS YOU HAVE MADE UNKNOWING WHAT THEY DO FOR SURE ...

IN MY CASE I WAS LUCKY .. IT WAS MY FATHER THAT WALKED THROUGH IT ... NOT MY CHILDREN ...

HE GOT BADDLY ZAPPED ...  I INSTANTLLY STOPED ALL EXPAIRMENTS WITH IT ... TILL IM IN A SAFE LOCATION WHERE NO BODY WILL GET HURT!

THANK YOU

AND THE JT DOES WHAT IT IS YOU ALL DESIRE! AND ITS SAFE!

IST!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

forest

Quote from: innovation_station on November 11, 2009, 09:13:24 AM
FOREST THE BEST DESIGN WOULD RUN WITH GAIN AND HAVE A WAY TO LIMIT IT B4 IT HITS THE POINT OF DESTRUCTION ..

ABOUT THE T COIL HOW ABOUT CAPPING THE GAP ... THE CAP WILL CHARGE AND FIRE WITH THE NEXT PULSE ...

I HAVE DONE THIS LITTERLY 3 YEARS AGO.. IT IS EASY THIS IS MY CAP CHARGER .. IN A VERRY LOW VOLTAGE STATE OF OPERATION ..

AND THE DAMM THING MADE AN INVISIBLE ELECTROFIED FEILD ...

AND I NEVER TURNED IT ON AGIN ...   IM SURE SOME PEOPLE MADE COMMENTS AND SAW WHAT I HAD DONE AT THAT TIME ... AS I HEAR THE WAVES PRODUCED FROM SUCH A DEVICE ARE EXTREAMLY UNIQUE  .. TO THIS DEVICE...  I HEAR THEY TRAVEL 1 HELL OF A DISTANCE...

THE REASON I NEVER DID ANYTHING ELSE WITH IT IS ... AT THAT TIME IN MY LIFE I DID NOT LIVE ALONE I LIVED WITH MY EX AND MY CHILDREN ... NOW IMAGINE MY LIL ALI WAS RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE ... IM PLAYING WITH MY CRAP ... UNAWARE THAT THIS EVENT IS HAPPINING ...

SHE RUNNS THROUGH THE FEILD THAT IS PROPOGATED...  AND GETS HURT ...

HOW WOULD I FEEL

AND SOME OF THE GUYS ROUND HERE SAY YOUR FAKE YOUR AN ASS FOR NOT SHAREING ....

LET ME ASK HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOME ONE GOT BADLY HURT FROM TOYS YOU HAVE MADE UNKNOWING WHAT THEY DO FOR SURE ...

IN MY CASE I WAS LUCKY .. IT WAS MY FATHER THAT WALKED THROUGH IT ... NOT MY CHILDREN ...

HE GOT BADDLY ZAPPED ...  I INSTANTLLY STOPED ALL EXPAIRMENTS WITH IT ... TILL IM IN A SAFE LOCATION WHERE NO BODY WILL GET HURT!

THANK YOU

AND THE JT DOES WHAT IT IS YOU ALL DESIRE! AND ITS SAFE!

IST!

This was my experience also ! I was producing that sh*t radiant energy kicking at low frequency but fortunately I haven't used big caps like yours.Anyway it produced still a lot of electrostatic field and stinging effects just only on wires of circuit and around it not far then 0.5 meter.I had a screwdriver with neon inside and still I was kicked by secondary emission from metal when I approached too close.
But now I have to back to this and isolate effect to one place only, to get further because it is all Tesla knowledge and I really hate feeding my stove with nasty coal.

Funny thing that it's the same thing as all those toys Tesla coils on youtube just slowed down to Hz range, in which it is very easy to see (but also a lot more dangerous)

Like that http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeEnergyInfo#p/a/u/0/bXiS72-vn6w

innovation_station

I WILL ADD THIS ...

I WAS USEING A NEOMAGNET  ELECTROFIED IT WAS IN RESONANCE THE FEILD WAS BOUT 30' LOOP/RING  AROUND MY 4 " COIL....  I WAS INSIDE THE BUBBLE AND UNAWARE THIS TOOK PLACE ...

THE RING WAS DAMM LOULD IN OPERATION ... MEANING YOU COULD HEAR IT EASLY AND IT WAS RINGGGING ...

SO WHAT I THINK HAPPINED ... ELECTRO RINGS WERE PRODUCED IN A STANDING WAVE FORMATION AT THE HARMONICS AND DISTANCES FROM THE CENTER ...

AND IM WILLING TO BET IF I OVER LAYED THE GS ONTOP OF THE HARMONIC PROJECTION WE WILL SEE ANSWERS!

WILLIAM
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

WE CAN BUILD THE GATEKEEPER IF YOU WANT!!  ;D

I HAVE A GREAT SET UP IN MIND...  ;)

I HAVE 4 540VAC 3 PHASE RELAYS... 

50 AMP...    I HAVE 3 BAND PASS CHOKES OF SAME VALUE ... I HAVE A 12VDC SUPPLY... 

YUCCA BRO WHERE ARE YA ...  ;) ;D  YOU HAVE THE CONTROLLER !

AND MAYBE GADGET WILL HELP BUILD THE SWITCHES ... LOL  ;) :D

LOL

IST

O YEA I FORGOT I HAVE A BIG HIGH VOLT HIGH AMP HIGH FREQ RECTIFIER BRIDGE ... TO GO ALONG WITH IT ...

600V 220AMP X 2  ;)

MAYBE YOU CAN USE THE OU RING AS A ENGERY SOURCE FOR THE 3 PHASE GATEKEEPER

WHAT YOU ALL THINK ... AND THIS GATEKEEPER POWER DEVICE COULD THEN BE USED FOR THE QAD