Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alternative physics

Started by GestaltO, November 03, 2008, 09:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

Well, although I think when we left the earth and looked back at it, we really did pretty well proving it is spherical, I dont think we will be changing that theory again anytime soon, lol... But I definately understand your point.

Overall, I really do believe these views are correct. Quantum Physics is where the real answers are. And yes, everything is energy. Einstein was really pretty damn smart for an uneducated man. But then again, it's the education that teaches you things are impossible to begin with.

GestaltO

ah yes but looking at a circle doesnt prove its a perfect circle yet we still call them circles unless we can clealry see its an ellipse. But yeah you got my point anyways :)
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.