Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to use magnets to run a generator?

Started by Lee, November 03, 2008, 01:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

Quote from: GestaltO on November 07, 2008, 08:29:56 PM
Also remember open source or not, someone somewhere WILL make money from your ideas, you can't police the world unfortunately.

I'm not worried about that. I think it would be fantastic if all us little guys have a shot at it for a change. It would be great if anyone who wanted to make a better life for their family, could do so simply by helping their local area convert to green energy. I'm not after fortunes, I do however just hope I could get a little myself too, so I could improve the quality of lives around me. Not to mention, it would be nice if I could afford to continue more research. So, I dont care who all makes money on it. I just hope to get a little myself too, I'm sick of being broke!!!! lol...

Lee

captainpecan & GestaltO

Thank you guys for your input I would agree with both of you & to be honest it inspires me to read this posted by someone else!

If anyone is currious where I've been all day I recieved an offering of 3000+ properties (Disstressed Assets/realestate owned properties) directly from an international institution (ya one of the ones I hate) valued at 355 M I've been going over it with my buyer today and running it through pricing models.

Monday we should have an offer ready @ about 60% of the "market value" bank is looking for 70% but, I do not think they where expecting me to get them an offer on the entire portfolio.  I'm hoping for a little more discount baised on volume.

Wish me Luck!

GestaltO

well i'm a realist so my main goal is money to fund other, more complex projects and refine current ones, and to improve the planet by reducing pollution and war based on greed. we need to worry about the planet before we can even imagine a world where we all use free energy.

Assuming my device works i would also like to visit third world countries to see how i could implement it in villages to give others less fortunate a fighting chance.

If i didnt have a mortgage, child and i was a lottery winner i would happily give things away. but unfortunately there has to be a compromise.

@ Lee

i may be being a tard but whats that post? is that you getting funding? or am i being a gimp? lol
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

GestaltO

ok so whilst constructing my prototype i noticed some "possible flaws" in my design which, although i dont think would have prevented it from working , could and probably would have decreased its efficiency.

so i was researching this....
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6006.0

anyone who knows anything about magnetism will not need further explanation.

anyway in the absence of actually being able to get a monopole magnet i decided to make one...of sorts.  first off i thought about sheilding, as other people have tried, but until i get ahold of something that claims to be a lightweight flexible material similar to cotton that can sheild i abandoned this due to the potential issues added weight to my device may cause.

anyhow. after frigging hours of fiddly annoying mother f*%&^(% messing about i have made a well...we'll call it a supressedpole magnet utilising multiple magnets which still give extra weight but not too much and i am confident i can overcome it. due to the pressure being exerted i dont know if its going to be able to last but at present the opposing pole is only present in one very very minor place which i may even be able to use to my advantage, especially if i reverse the workings of my design.

anyway i know this still doesn't reveal much but i am building this out of literally SCRAP so it's not the easiest thing to do and i dont want to say too much till its finished.
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

Lee

GestaltO,

Pretty much, if I can bring these two entities to a meeting of the minds what I've been working on for the past 6 months will be brought to fruition.  I have had to make many sacrifices.

This is not an internet scam with joker brokers & I know a guy who knows a guy intermediary chains. 

I am a Real estate consaultant.  All I do each day (currently) for my career is call Financial institutions introduce myself and my company which incidentaly if you check out will show up as owned by a retired Colonel of the US Army (my partner).

I build relationships with the asset managers & executives who can decide at what price the bank will sell the property they foreclose on. 

& I have buyers not Joe blow buyers but, funds with hundreds of millions of $$$$ that have been referred to me.  Bank releases inventory I take to funds they make offers. 

What makes this deal special is I am 1 of only 8 individuals in the world who have this list of properties & the contact information for the asset manager.  I have been authorized to carve out portfolios by any criteria my buyers sees fit.

As far as
I have every intention of investing in building a working generator it may be a couple of years before I'll have sufficient funds to assemble the kind of think tank I want but, it will happen.

I mean think about it with the types of resources that are squandered on creating things to destroy each other if even a percentage of that 500 B a year (US alone) was set aside for the development of new technoligies what kind of discoveries do you think we could make?

That is my purpose for comming to this forum to find like minded individuals who will be willing to come together & create something that will alter the world. 

The problem is funding the neccesary facilities & quality accomidations that will draw great minds! 

What I make on a single deal is nice but, not enough.

I'm setting up a couple other streams of passive income with realestate though.  Tuesday I am meeting with a couple of gentalmen who own 1,800 real estate offices nationwide (20,000 agents).  They where interested in purchasing my list of contacts (UM NO).  That would be unprofessional you can not sell relationships!  Instead I'm going to take applications from qualified brokers & utilize my contacts to acquire them listings from the banks of which I will be paid 25% of thier commision (referral fee) for each house they or any of thier agents sell.  As long as banks are foreclosing on homes I'll be making money.

Sometimes you have to change things from within the establishment!  Well at least use thier $$$ to do it.

As far as "High Energy Mono Polar Materials" that is exactly the kind of information I was looking for when in an earlier post in this thread I stated that what I think will make this work will not be your everyday materials.