Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to use magnets to run a generator?

Started by Lee, November 03, 2008, 01:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

Have you went about getting it patented?

If so or if not could you tell us a little more about how it is different from the HO JO design?

Like I stated earlier I have several theories on different ways to make this work but, I need someone to help me with the equations.  I do not have the time right now to go about teaching myself.

If there is anyone near San Antonio Tx that has some experience email me  lee@pleasantrealty.net

Liberty

Quote from: Lee on November 03, 2008, 07:36:25 PM
Have you went about getting it patented?

If so or if not could you tell us a little more about how it is different from the HO JO design?

Like I stated earlier I have several theories on different ways to make this work but, I need someone to help me with the equations.  I do not have the time right now to go about teaching myself.

If there is anyone near San Antonio Tx that has some experience email me  lee@pleasantrealty.net

I won't try to patent it until I know that it will work.  I do have some short movies of previous motors that use magnets in the rotor and stator.  They are power assisted through a 12" speaker actuator.  You are welcome to watch these videos at my web site.  Just click on the world icon under the Tesla picture.  I'm a little North of you in Kansas.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Liberty

Quote from: Liberty on November 03, 2008, 07:56:31 PM
I won't try to patent it until I know that it will work.  I do have some short movies of previous motors that use magnets in the rotor and stator.  They are power assisted through a 12" speaker actuator.  You are welcome to watch these videos at my web site.  Just click on the world icon under the Tesla picture.  I'm a little North of you in Kansas.

In my opinion, no great discoveries are made using mathematics and equations.  Math is a useful tool to verify through numbers what you have discovered through experimentation.  Use your mind to create and test a device before you build it.  Examine it from every way and test and see it work in your mind.  Use the basis for your mental tests with known experimentation that you have performed before.  It takes time to imagine and create, but the experience is wonderful and rewarding.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

captainpecan

I must add my 2 cents on this topic. I've worked with designing permanent magnet motors for years. I've made them in just about every possible fashion you can think of. Unfortunately I have most likely tried whatever ideas your already thinking. I do not mean this as a negative response, just that maybe I can add my failures, to help others avoid the same mistakes. Then maybe someone will try something I never thought of and succeed.

Anyway, that original video is not a fraud at all. I have personally worked with that concept, and with a little searching on you tube you will see the same concept many times over again. The fact that he wears gloves has nothing to do with how it works. It is only working because he is holding the ring. There is minute movements from his hand that is keeping it moving. If he was to set the ring down, it stops. This is also the problem with Howard Johnson motors, at least all I've studied anyway. Someone has to hold a magnet in the end for it to work. You would be surprised how tiny of motion your hand will make subconsiously to keep a motor running, even when you dont know your doing it. That's why most of these do not work in reality, they require human interaction, and sometimes it truely appears there is no movement, but trust me, there is 99.99% of the time.

Honestly, I believe the answer does not just lie with permanent magnets alone. But it does lie in the use of magnetic fields. I have a working free energy device I will release very soon. I will post the link here as soon as I release it.

Lee

Quote from: Liberty on November 03, 2008, 09:27:39 PM
In my opinion, no great discoveries are made using mathematics and equations.  Math is a useful tool to verify through numbers what you have discovered through experimentation.  Use your mind to create and test a device before you build it.  Examine it from every way and test and see it work in your mind.  Use the basis for your mental tests with known experimentation that you have performed before.  It takes time to imagine and create, but the experience is wonderful and rewarding.

Now that is some good advice.  It's just that I would like to run some of my ideas by someone who understands the mathematics and equasions.  Two minds are better than one.  As far as examining it in my mind that is one thing I can do I have a very vivid picture of a couple of ways to make this work.  To be honest 1 of my idea's kind of works like a nuclear plant.  It's not the nuke that is the power it's the steam created from the heat.  All a nuke power plant is is a really complicated steam engine.

captainpecan,

I agree with what you are saying, but could you not just design a program & sensors to compensate for the "human" in the experiment?  An I would enjoy the oppertunity to learn from your mistakes.

Now if we could just get everyone hear to work together on this, freely exchange ideas, methods & materials used I know we could put something together.  Even 1 mesurement of energy more than put in would be a substancial.

I look forward to your responses.