Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How and why Current appears? My explanation + Some questions

Started by Magnethos, December 24, 2008, 08:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Common Electromagnetic Theory (CEM) says:

Electric current is the flow of electric charge. The electric charge may be either electrons or ions.
The SI unit of electric current intensity is the ampere. Electric current is measured using an ammeter

Ok, so looking at the CEM, if current is not present, there is not energy flowing. Of course.

How do you explain this:
I have a Capacitor and I charge it with PURE voltage from a dipole. Yes, this is possible because I have seen it in a video. When you connect the 2 poles of a battery there is a process called the Relaxation Time, when only pure voltage is present and there isn't current. You can use this process to charge a capacitor.

Then, you can run a device (of course, for very little time) using the capacitor's charge. If no power (voltage + current) has been drawn to the capacitor...

1. Why when we connect a device to the cap, the device can run? Remember that no current has been sent to the cap.

2. Why and how current appears in the circuit when we discharge the capacitor?

;)

Alien509

Current appears because there is an imbalance within the system. Picture the classic marbles on a string bouncing back and fourth with the transfer of energy through the few in the center which do not move. If you kept your finger in the way, the energy would make it's way back and a marble would (hit) your finger. That force could be construed as the force of current. Every atom on the planet is interconnected in this way and if you design a system that will turn off current draw then you become resonant with the atomic energy of an atom (and the universe). It then becomes possible to tap the universal constant G. When resonance occurs the energy created is no longer confined to G of one atom, it permeates all space time mass and becomes the Sum of the atoms which become entangled in that resonant electron momentum. The entanglement grows exponentially.

The scenario under resonance is, the finger tells the atom what to do in accordance to the environment- all of the electrons align and the universal energy flows. Mass is not moved- electrons have no mass, however it is possible to "essentially" turn off mass through density adjustment- by way of the universal G.

Voltage Intensification Circuit also has other uses...^

fritznien

Quote from: Magnethos on December 24, 2008, 08:44:39 AM

Electric current is the flow of electric charge. The electric charge may be either electrons or ions.
The SI unit of electric current intensity is the ampere. Electric current is measured using an ammeter

Ok, so looking at the CEM, if current is not present, there is not energy flowing. Of course.

How do you explain this:
I have a Capacitor and I charge it with PURE voltage from a dipole. Yes, this is possible because I have seen it in a video. When you connect the 2 poles of a battery there is a process called the Relaxation Time, when only pure voltage is present and there isn't current. You can use this process to charge a capacitor.

Then, you can run a device (of course, for very little time) using the capacitor's charge. If no power (voltage + current) has been drawn to the r...

1. Why when we connect a device to the cap, the device can run? Remember that no current has been sent to the cap.

;)

why will the device run? because you charged the capacitor in the first place. what was it charged with? electrons! yes you did have current flow to charge the cap. a one farad cap takes one amp second to reach one volt. thats the definition of a farad.
as for your video how can a cap hold a charge if electrons are not moved from one plate to the other. the energy is stored as electrostatic force in the dielectric. no force no charge no voltage.

spinner

Quote from: Magnethos on December 24, 2008, 08:44:39 AM

Of course! And if you look at the complete electrical circuit, the only charge particles capable of doing that (closing the loop) are the electrons.
How do you explain this:
Nope... You can't charge the cap with only the Voltage. Electrons are THE charge particles which have to be poured into the cap. You need Voltage (potential energy) to do that.
Don't trust anything you see on the videos. YouTube science is mostly not science at all.
Then, you can run a device (of course, for very little time) using the capacitor's charge. If no power (voltage + current) has been drawn to the capacitor...

The device can run because a certain amount of energy has been stored in the cap previously. Logically, there was original current which charged the cap.
;)

Connecting a circuit (load) to the cap starts an energy release (current flow). Again, it happens because an electrical (closed) circuit is formed, and due to a POTENTIAL (Voltage across the cap's plates), energy in a form of an el. current (electron flow) is released.

Magnetos, I see you've started many threads discussing basic electrotechnics, like a V/I/R/P/E,.. relations.

I know this subjects are sometimes difficult to understand. Have you tried with analogies? Like a water circle, flow... energy of the sun and evaporation as the "generator", water reservoirs as "batteries"..., potential/gravity as "Voltage", pipelines "resistance", many types of valves as "switches",  "diodes", "transistors",... RAM pump as "transformer", etc, etc...

Well, the water flow analogies are quite good for a basic understanding of electricity. E.g., a lake (reservoir) high in the mountains (analogy of a high voltage battery/cap) cannot produce any useful power if the water is not allowed to flow down to the el. plant.... It has potential (voltage), but as long as there is no flow (current), it is practically "useless"... (in energy release/conversion terms...)

"Ex nihilo nihil"