Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where does the universe get energy from?

Started by brian334, November 04, 2008, 03:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Google is better place to ask like ´Where does the universe get energy from´ - just insert your question in to Search ::)
http://regenerating-universe.org/10)_How_is_universe_of_energy_structured.htm
In ´OU Universe` most of Energy comes from Selfrunning Waterwheel or/and from Sparking Brushes  :o
Cheers,
khabe

GestaltO

Unfortunately i don't belive that we can answer with significant proof where the energy originally came from, as for where it comes from presently i think someone else answered it in the best way it just exists.

Its one of those things that is pointless to dwell on. People can theorise all they like but realistically no answer will ever be correct. It's like the whole big bang theory, its not neccesarily correct but its the best we have or rather the top scientists have at present.
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

myrmex

Quote from: ResinRat2 on November 04, 2008, 04:14:27 PM
Just my opinion that has as much physical proof as any other opinion right now.

Indeed it has so many physical proof i am blinded by it ..  ;D
So god created the universe and injected energy unto our world .... so then where did god's energy came from ?

ResinRat2

Quote from: myrmex on November 05, 2008, 10:39:38 AM
Indeed it has so many physical proof i am blinded by it ..  ;D
So god created the universe and injected energy unto our world .... so then where did god's energy came from ?

That I don't know. Just like you don't know where any of the energy come from either.

As I said, my opinion has just as much proof as any other. Go pick on some other opinion and prove that other opinion wrong as well. I will bet you can't.

I stand by my opinion!
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

GestaltO

Quote from: myrmex on November 05, 2008, 10:39:38 AM

God built a giant methane powered generator, farted and created the universe...everyone knows that. its the most fundamental link between science and religion
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.