Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MIT vs. Steven Marks TPU.

Started by RYCOM COMPUTERS, November 07, 2008, 03:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RYCOM COMPUTERS

Two more things he talks about frequency sensitive 00:32:52:19 and Battery obsolete 00:34:14:05. In this link it talks about both. http://www.physorg.com/news100445957.html

RYCom Computers
RYCom Computers

BEP

Quote from: alan on November 13, 2008, 09:32:50 AM
You got Posts: 666  ;D

But the existence of such waves imply the existence of a medium, like....the ether?
What are your findings from the bench? Have you seen scalarwave effects?

Many scientists regard this as pseudoscience, but many of these people are too much in love with what they've learned to disregard it as incomplete, I guess.

I avoid magic words as they draw flies like dung. Pseudoscience is only that which has not been explained properly. I look for explanations that make sense.

Ether? Can you show me anything or anyplace that has absolutely no charge and no mass? Don't bother with descriptions of atomic particles or the supposed space between them. The jury is still out on those.

The vacuum of space is also up for grabs right now according to reports from NASA and the French.
So is there anything else that may qualify as absolute nothingness?
And what is zero potential? Zero in relation to what?

Have I seen the effects? You could say that. I can say my neighbors have seen the effects. Since then they found out what caused the damaged so I avoid high power  :)

BEP

Quote from: RYCOM COMPUTERS on November 13, 2008, 10:19:43 AM
IN THE VIDEO

00:08:27:20 â€" 00:08:37:07  Why does he not pick up the last two lights?

00:22:47:12- 00:23:35:14   The camera guy never looks behind him, and then they walk out side, but keep in mind where there heading. Across the street which is still In Line Of Sight.

Some one please look at this and tell me what you think?

RYCom Computers

Many of the folks here made great efforts to figure how these things can be faked. There were some good tries. It is still very possible they were all faked. It is up to you to decide what to do with the information.

Editing? Probably. I have for a few different reasons. Why not S.M.?

Still in LOS? I thought the same but plotted the layout the best I could. RF LOS is not there. It doesn't matter anyway. If he was faking by using RF transmission behind his back he would need enough power to set his shirt on fire. If it was induction coupling where is the unshielded 15 ton transformer that would take?
If there was a power transmitter behind a wall - well - at that time that invention would be just as impossible as the TPU.

You should search the old TPU threads for the word 'fake'. You should find answers or opinions on anything you can think of.

BEP

Oh!

I still find it funny when these institutions venture into the realm that used to cause witch burning.

They light a light bulb over a short distance! Whoop De Doo!

I had a HAM show me how to do that when I was a kid. We used it to tune driven elements on huge Yagis and Log Periodic antennae. So three feet doesn't impress me.

HeairBear

Wasn't the guy on mythbusters who helped build their so called Bedini motor from MIT? How do you fuck up a Bedini if your an MIT grad? I'm a high school dropout and I did it on my first try! Maybe being stupid and uneducated isn't so bad after all. Am I too stupid to know what the rules and limitations are and that gives me the edge over MIT students?
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking