Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

4 Mhz Solid State Radiant Battery Charger

Started by callanan, November 07, 2008, 06:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

Quote from: DrStiffler on November 14, 2008, 04:22:42 PM
!Really!

Where is it written that (I) must stand up to months of 'BS' from dysfunctional people and can not respond in kind??????????

I no longer collect a check from anyone, 'DUDE' I am doing research on my 'DIME' to try to help the less advantaged...........

In difference to silly people like the 'PROFESSOR' who has some Freudian hang up. I have never expected to make a nickel from my work.

So if all you "" are happy with your "", please continue to pay your energy bills and taxes as is expected and designed by your respective handlers.

Really I feel very bad that the world society has produced this. What a shame indeed.

Gentleman I wish you well, for you all do indeed need it.

Dr. Stiffler

BTW I was freely giving, but gee you could not understand and accept, because all you could do was mouth off and pad yourselves on your back seeing you little words in public print.

God Help The Human Race........... As He is Indeed the Only One That Stands A Chance........................

Dr.Stiffler,

It's written in your head, or maybe not, perhaps you slept through that lesson on humility, decency and basic respect between human beings.

If we are supposed to be accepting only on your terms what you are "freely" giving then you can keep it to yourself. While in the process maybe you want to look up "altruism" in the dictionary and then reflect upon its meaning until it's clear...

And don't you "dude" me, use that on your doctor buddies there. I have utmost respect for your experience and knowledge but that does not mean that you can walk over other people because of it. You will not receive any pity from me, and it seems others will not give you any either, for you appear to have plenty of self-pity already.

That "better than others" attitude is what got us into this whole mess at the first place. For as long as there are people out there who think they are better or more entitled to something than others, humanity will struggle, be divided and ruled by one or more "handlers".

When you are ready to re-integrate into the rest of the society, you're welcome to come back, we'll be here...

Cap-Z-ro

Very astutely worded amigo.

I rather doubt he will be back though.

But you know...if he did come back, a changed person, all would be bygone in my book.

When it comes down to it, like yourself and many others here - all I am interested in a positive outcome.

Regards...

ramset

Dr Stiffler is one cool dude !!
THANKYOU FOR SHARING YOUR HARD WORK DOC!!
Getting O.U. and sharing it
Thanks Dr Stiffler
  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

amigo

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 15, 2008, 03:54:24 PM
Very astutely worded amigo.

I rather doubt he will be back though.

But you know...if he did come back, a changed person, all would be bygone in my book.

When it comes down to it, like yourself and many others here - all I am interested in a positive outcome.

Regards...

Hi Cap-Z-ro,

I am really not holding a grudge against Doc or anybody else, but certain things boil my noodle to the point I can't just let it be. Doc's entitled to his opinion but we all need to have some manners when dealing with each other. Just because pese, or anyone else for that matter, does not write perfect English should not be a reason to be insulting about it.

Hopefully we can now go back to Ossie's circuit and the subject at hand...

callanan

Hi All,

Please see the following:

- All inductors are 0.9mm enamel wire wound ten turns tight on 85mm diameter plastic form.
- Circuit is the same as was previously shown except that there are 10 x 1N4148 diodes twisted in parallel.
- All components remain at room temperature.
- Use large batteries as it works far better and creates more energy using large batteries >200CCA.
- 270CCA Starter batteries are shown below in the picture of the device and setup.
- Allow whole setup to stay in same position and do not move or be disconnected for a full charging cycle.
- Circuit input current can be from 50-150ma with 100ma being the average.
- Starter batteries are prefered with this device because they do not drop in voltage as much as deep cycle batteries when discharging.

This device has been designed with lower impedance in mind and performs extremly well. Use the tester as shown in the circuit and pictures to determine if the circuit is working properly. If the circuit is working correctly the neon bulb on the tester will light when you momentarily touch the circuit at the test point indicated on the circuit.

Regards,

Ossie