Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Story of Adam and Eve

Started by atomicX, October 29, 2008, 09:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ResinRat2 on October 31, 2008, 07:42:13 AM
I am an adult. I have a wife and family that I responsibly support. I go to a job each day to responsibly earn a living and use the talents that I have been given. I do my best to respect my fellow human being and try as I might to be a good citizen, father, friend, husband, son, brother, and worker. I also support your right to express your opinion. I also believe in the bible and its wisdom and history.

Guess what, I also believe in Adam and Eve because it is the logical way that the Almighty would create the universe, world and everything on it. All at once so that it would continue on with all the sunlight, atmosphere, water, and interacting creatures that would sustain its existance, with humans to watch over and appreciate it all. Humans with a free will that could reject or believe in a supreme being with the image of the Almighty and the ability to create and destroy. With whom God can interact and experience this universe with.

I am an adult, not a child; and I am responsible for my actions and decisions which I will be judged for after death. You are an adult also with the same free will and ability to decide what you want to believe in.

I have found that the anger that is felt by those who don't wish to believe in a supreme being stems from a loving of their sin. They are filled with sin and reject their need to denounce it. There is something in the bible that they find churns up a guilt for a sin or sins they commit in their lives and they reject it loudly with foul language and shouting. It is this need to justify their sin that drives them. They call it freedom, and they call God a fairy tale.

I must tell you that you will be judged after your death as well. I am doing this in the hope you will open your heart and mind to God and search for His love and guidance. Open your heart, get down on your knees and pray for guidance. If you ask, He will give it to you. If you don't ask for it, it most likely won't happen and you will continue in your anger until your death. What a sad way to end.

If you wish to denounce and insult me then I accept your decision, but I know that at least I did what I could to try and get you to understand that you are wrong. I am an adult, not a child.

i have found that people who believe in something as asinine as 'sin' project it onto people who do not subscribe to such asinine dogma. if you wanna believe you are a sinner, have at it, but don't start calling me a sinner or i'll start calling you a dumb ass. such a thing as sin does not exist, other than as a temporal construct in your vulgar fairytale.

i'm not angry, more like amused. as far as getting down on my knees before anyone or anything, not gonna happen, ever. see one of the things i value highly is my sovereignty, and therefore i'm not in the habit of bowing and kneeling.

i know you're probably gonna go on with your fairytale, but i know that at least i did what i could to try and get you to understand that you are wrong...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

atomicX

Ok people, this is getting ridiculous.  Godel was so right, there always a flaw in logic no matter how details people go into.  Let's talk about something else.

lancaIV

It is written that when the first white people came to the south of Afrika they asked the "black"
(indigenos/a(r)borigine) people who they are !

The answer/response : Kaffar !
                                  Today we would translate this with Pilger/Pilgrims.
But the Whites used this in an other mention : Kaffer !     
Buren alike burros, a little difference: burros =  donkies/Esel,pl.

K KI KEY       Kappa  KAPPA   APPA ABBA ABBÉ  :
                                                in search
                               "Stuhl Petri,Schluessel der Petrus-Pforte"
                                         Welche Kombination ?

3,14....   und    2,71.....

- Left side K and Right side K-         double-head

Brian 334 : 333 Issos,Gordonen     Alexandre,"le Magnifique"  Aristoteles       
                 borderline  Eur-asia   okzident/orient  C-ISSO-R= KEYSOR CAESAR
                 alluah~allua~a lua = the moon   

oxala: in schallah-Kismet-cisme-fatum-Schicksal         

Adam Adamo Asamo  = S(t)am(m)       
                 Eve Eva Eba               = Baum/tree      
                 Moses-Moishe-Mosche/e-Moasiv     (in Hollywood Moadib  "DUNE")
                 Tribu Tribut Tribunal

In front of each "domus iustitiae", the colossal figure is called how ?
                 Sword and balance- ergo- MERCATOR- is it not !?    All forces = female
                 iustitiare= messen = measuring = peilen = calibrating
                 the market/ der Markt : here in Portugal o mercado
                 When you go to the church, this is because the MESS - is it not !?  Compare: MESSIAS
                 domus - dominare - dome -Dom : in Hamburg the Dom is not a church, but also a Mess´.

We do all im-/port expressions, words, denominations-
                 but do we also im-/export the sin !?

christo4_99

even the most good and most evil men must lay their big ass head down,with it's giant brain...and go to sleep...

triffid

Everything goes back to being just dust.All the animal and plant life in the past have gone back to being dust.The future will come from the dust.All the plants,animals, and people who are yet to be will come from the dust of the earth and maybe one day dust from the moon and mars?Just ranting and raving here.Triffid