Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Batteries charging under pyramid : replications

Started by Tigrotto, November 12, 2008, 12:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigrotto

Hi friends,
As i was the person starting this thread, i have to apologize with you for my delay in answering.
I'll answer to all of you:
1. I was really the moderator of the Thomas Trawoeger thread, and...maybe the " first person" to whom thomas spoke very frequently.
Results: It didn't work! He had his "good reasons" to do this .
2. Let's focus on the simple things as I proposed here to you,
I did the pyramid charging accumulators many times , on the same accumulator, ascerting about the level of charging previously. I know the accumulators "rise its charging status by itself" and accurate measurements on the same accumulator were taken in order to state that : something its happened there!
3. The strange thing is this: not only the accumulators, but only the Ni-Cd batteries can be charged. Here is where I am right now.
What's my proposal :
A. To go ahead together those really experimented these phenomena. Today I'll put here my results, sinthesysing them.
B. Many years I did these tests and I know what I mean. so that, to those of you trying to replicate: be sure about the charging status of the batteries/ accumulators prior to start.
Some clues / tricks  for experimentators:
1. Never start with a 0% charged battery/ accumulator
2. Use the same object and characterize its charging behaviour prior to start
3. Monitoryze the phenomena in " real time"  , that is realm time recording of the Current/ Voltage across a resistor in the electric circuit.
To those of you who tested this phenomena : please be so kind as post here the experiment details, otherwise a newby can easily fail !
Tigrotto
traderfx05@yahoo.com.au

elektromann

The first treads from TT says following:
"Ask Pese , that I am Thomas Trawoeger in person".
Because he know him from 2005/2006 from the time
that he have also started to teach his
invention (and have stop it because preferred
contract with an energy company.(that he
have the knowledge. Also he know that TT´s
reseach was an finished construction have delivered
even "times more" power, that he was not published
because his web-pages was "killed" .(from ennemies?)

I remember (as reader) that Tigrotto was "Kicked out"
as moderator, offcause his unwanted contacts and calls.
He is only interested to collect all knowledges for
his own use.
Thats all that is to belive.
EM

spacetrax

Regarding the way the Great Pyramid worked, here they are very important facts and hints put together:

1. In the Great Pyramid, hydrogen was produced. See stone plugs with electrodes found in the tunnels going from Queens Room: http://www.gizapower.com/Articles/door2.html 
Also, water was pumped inside the pyramid from the underground well, for hydrogen production via electrolysis and/or for producing sounds of different frequencies in a water whistle which was comprised of the Kings Ante-Chamber and the Great Gallery. Maybe the huge granit stones from over the Kings Chamber helped producing specific sound frequencies, by resonating to the prime sound.

2. The Kings Chamber + Great Gallery were designed as a very good resonator for specific sound frequencies. The Kings Coffer resonates at 438 Hz. I suppose that thy pyramid was NOT collecting Earth`s vibrations for transforming them in sounds, as Christopher Dunn proposes, but sounds produced in the pyramid caused the vibration of the limestone blocks for the purpose showed a little later.

3. The recently published work of Doctors Haisch and Moddel, the device proposed by BlackLightPower as resumed on the website http://byzipp.com/energy/blog2.php  speak for the production of energy from the ZPE quantum field via 2nm calcium spheres shielding hydrogen molecules from the action of the virtual particles of the ZPE field.

So, I propose that the way of extracting energy in the Great Pyramid was something like this:

a. hydrogen was produced by chemical reaction or by electrolysis in the Queens Chamber and was diffused through the tunnels inside the limestone blocks of the pyramid body, thus enriching the blocks with hydrogen and pressing many hydrogen atoms inside the calcium spheres. I remember that Thomas Trawoeger said once on his forum that only pyramids covered with gypsum plates will work. Gypsum plates contain calcium.

b. in the same time or after the production of hydrogen, strong sounds came into play comprising many frequencies at the same time. Lower frequencies caused the whole pyramid body to vibrate, thus creating the sensation of an alternating magnetic field from the Earth magnet field. Higher sound frequencies were maybe used for the extracting of the hydrinos formed inside the calcium spheres.

c. somehow all these actions caused the creation of an immense HEAT inside the pyramid, especially in the Kings Chamber. Remember the meaning of the greek word PYRA-MID: pyra=fire and mid=middle. So, PYRAMID means FIRE IN THE MIDDLE, the ancient greeks knew that. I don´t know how the builders of the pyramids collected and used the energy thus created.

I hope that someone with more technical knowledge and financial means can make a working modell based on this assumption. And please, post the results here. Normally when somebody has something of great value, tries to sell that thing to the highest bidder, as Thomas Trawoeger did. Let`s hope that the next Thomas Trawoeger will make the sacrifice and post his results for free, for the benefit of the Nature, if not for the benefit of the mankind.

spacetrax

See my previous post and then think:

1. accumulators have hydrogen in their electrolyte
2. some lead acid accumulators contain calcium
3. thus heat is produced
4. batteries are charged by heat.

What do you think?

Quote from: Tigrotto on December 22, 2008, 02:52:53 AM
Hi friends,
As i was the person starting this thread, i have to apologize with you for my delay in answering.
I'll answer to all of you:
1. I was really the moderator of the Thomas Trawoeger thread, and...maybe the " first person" to whom thomas spoke very frequently.
Results: It didn't work! He had his "good reasons" to do this .
2. Let's focus on the simple things as I proposed here to you,
I did the pyramid charging accumulators many times , on the same accumulator, ascerting about the level of charging previously. I know the accumulators "rise its charging status by itself" and accurate measurements on the same accumulator were taken in order to state that : something its happened there!
3. The strange thing is this: not only the accumulators, but only the Ni-Cd batteries can be charged. Here is where I am right now.
What's my proposal :
A. To go ahead together those really experimented these phenomena. Today I'll put here my results, sinthesysing them.
B. Many years I did these tests and I know what I mean. so that, to those of you trying to replicate: be sure about the charging status of the batteries/ accumulators prior to start.
Some clues / tricks  for experimentators:
1. Never start with a 0% charged battery/ accumulator
2. Use the same object and characterize its charging behaviour prior to start
3. Monitoryze the phenomena in " real time"  , that is realm time recording of the Current/ Voltage across a resistor in the electric circuit.
To those of you who tested this phenomena : please be so kind as post here the experiment details, otherwise a newby can easily fail !
Tigrotto
traderfx05@yahoo.com.au

spacetrax

Hi Tigrotto,

you said that you will put here your results about battery charging under pyramids.
Where are your results? Volts...watts...?...Please!