Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Enhanced Wheatgrass Gardening for Food & Health

Started by krypt013, November 26, 2008, 12:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krypt013

;D
In thinking up how to be able to cheaply produce a constant supply of wheatgrass juice to maintain a person or family on a constant cycle I have been brainstorming the following setup.  First off is the grain.  Wheatgrass and rye grass seed is expensive on the internet when sold for the purpose of wheatgrass juicing.  In fact it costs about $80 with shipping and everything to purchase a 55lb bag of seed on the net.  But if you live in a rural area or near one you can just call up all the local grain elevators and feed stores that have grain for farmers and horse owners and probably get a 60lb bag of seed for around $7.  Maybe even less than that if you get a pickup truck load.  Just make sure to verify that the seed is untreated!  Then you can just store the seed in 5 gallon buckets in a cool and dry location.  Now for the garden.  I would suggest constructing a vertical garden to go in front of a window by building a simple shelf out of plywood and 2"x4"s.  Space them out so that you have enough space in between each shelf for the trays of grass in whatever stage that they are in.  If you are growing with flourescent lights then leave enough space to accomodate the ballast with flourescent tubes.  Then just follow the regular insructions found on the net for preparing and growing the grasses, only plant one tray every day or couple of days so that you can keep a cycle going of various stages of growth to ensure that you will always have fresh grass.  If you have trouble finding some of the supplies at your local home and garden center or if you want to start out with a kit like I did until you get used to the idea then here is a link http://www.wheatgrasskits.com/  .  Next, I would suggest that you definately add ORMUS to the water that you water the plants with and also spray them with a weak ormus solution for foliar feeding.  Barry Carter, one of the gurus in the ORMUS world has stated that it is believed that consuming plants that have been fed ORMUS material may be the best way to take it up into your body, as the plant structures it a special way to that it is more readily absorbed or what not.  And also by feeding the grass ORMUS you will get a crop of superior yield and nutritional content.  Please not that this will work with the other types of grasses as well, LOL no pun intended.  Here are links to two sources to procure ORMUS based plant nutrients http://www.c-gro.com/ and http://www.sea-crop.com/ .  Next thing is I would recommend getting the Soni-gro CD which sells for about $20 or so from http://www.befreetech.com/sonigrow.htm .  Then just pop that baby into a boom box and play it in the room with the grass, it will stimulate the roots and blades to soak up the ORMUS and other nutrients, like nitrogen from the air.  Then juice away my friend.  If you grow extra wheatgrass you can do what I do and freeze it, with the freezer turned down really low, in ice cube trays.  Then load up a freezer bag or vacuum seal "which is even better".  When you want one just heat a couple ounces of water up, and plunk one of two cubes into it, wait until it melts and slam dunk that green goodness.  Please note that ORMUS has been laboratory proven to be a complete food meaning that it contains all the amino acids, protein, vitamins, etc that the body needs, minus the fiber.  So assuming you are getting fiber you could theoretically sustain yourself off of this juice.  And also it is mentioned in the bible that the Israelites fasted for many weeks of nothing but the bread of life "ORMUS" which your getting a good dose of in the juice as well, in plant structured form.  I would also take heed to only allow positive and loving intention in and around the area of the plants since the 'vibes' will influence the ORMUS and the water effectively structuring it which could affect its healing and sustaining properties to some degree.  See http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov1/cwater.htm   for more information about cymatics and the study of intention of water crystal formation.  And see http://www.beyondtheordinary.net/barrycarter.shtml  to listen to some recordings of Barry Carter discussing some of the more unusual aspects of the ORMUS material and how it can be influenced by positive & negative intent.   ::)

Bob Smith

Is it not also possible to sprout wheat grass in jars?
-B

krypt013

I suppose you could do that, I don't see why not.  You could also look up a recipe for Essene bread made with sprouts and incorporate it into that.  Whenever I plant wheatgrass trays I always soak the seeds in water overnight.  I would recommend adding some ORMUS to the water during soaking or sprouting as it will help the seeds get off to a good start with nutrient production. ::)

brian334

Why and the hell did you post this at this website?

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma