Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I want a thinktank here! check it out.

Started by christo4_99, November 13, 2008, 03:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

So much of what we humans consider to be useful energy is low frequency waves of electrons like 120v 60 hz electricity.Gasoline engines function at low frequencies too:depending on application functioning at somewhere typically between 800 and 13,000 rpm.Light is a high frequency energy,so are radio waves,and other abundant naturally produces radiant energies(solar wind).Now it seems to me that our task in searching for new ways to produce energy would be to take these high frequencies and turn them into low frequencies somehow.One way to do this is to use harmonics or  frequencies in half,quarters,eighths,etc,...if you wanted to change a high frequency sound to a low frequency sound your task would be to make a cavity that respond to this high frequency by resonating,thereby "creating" the lower harmonics that you desire.When it comes to light vs. sound we are talking about an infinitely smaller "cavity".The day we figure out how to vibrate things with light in a mechanical sense(at usable frequencies) is the day we take a giant step toward solving our energy problems.If you have an idea which would help post.If you know of something similar to this concept post.Or if you think the idea isn't feasible post that and why you think so.

pese

Yes offcause
Teslas Pierce Arrow Car have  possibly worked THIS way, that you announce.

See also this here:
http://www.teslasociety.ch/info/doc/Teslacar.pdf

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

ResinRat2

When I read stories like this about the Pierce Arrow and Tesla's technology to run it, my heart just breaks. If this story is true then why didn't Tesla give it to the world? It sounds like it was as simple as adjusting a radio-like device to the frequency required to receive power from the ether. Limitless energy, lost to us now. What an incredible loss to all people on this earth.

The evil of human greed haunts us all.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

BEP

Quote from: ResinRat2 on November 13, 2008, 05:10:24 PM
When I read stories like this about the Pierce Arrow and Tesla's technology to run it, my heart just breaks. If this story is true then why didn't Tesla give it to the world? It sounds like it was as simple as adjusting a radio-like device to the frequency required to receive power from the ether. Limitless energy, lost to us now. What an incredible loss to all people on this earth.

You may want to read up more on Tesla. @Pese seems to know a great deal.

As far as changing high frequencies to low (not IR and above) try http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4728.1063

I gave it away and nothing happened. Too bad. There are five people I know of that have succeeded using my information before I made that post. None have come forward with their results except what they sent to me. I won't rat on them. If they wish to share it is up to them.

There may be just as many who had negative results. Sorry. I made it as plain as I could.

pese

Quote from: ResinRat2 on November 13, 2008, 05:10:24 PM

Its true.
It was some mor inventors on the street in europe.
- one of this - not long ago --
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...