Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Needed: Two Phd's to certify my findings

Started by currenthopper, March 29, 2009, 05:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: currenthopper on March 29, 2009, 11:13:18 PM
It does not use counter rotating discs.
I looked everywhere I could look on the net and have searched many many patents. And I've not seen anything even close, to like what I have developed. I will now test it using the pendulum theory. Test results will follow.
C.
Have you checked the work of Tesla and his flying device? Also Eric Laithwaite, getting thrown out of the Royal
Society fior heresy.

But most especially, check this more recent work:
http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/SmartSPIN_X2/SmartSPIN_X2.htm

Cap-Z-ro

I listened as Bill Alec discussed in detail exactly what you have described on his most recent show...I don't know what else to tell you except listen to the broadcast for yourself.

Regards...

ggx9

If I may presume you are powering it with an electric motor, it would be interesting to see it operating horizonally on a (model) train track. Your numbers indicate you are getting 14 to 18 pounds of thrust which should move it along nicely.

Richard