Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Open "Free Source" ideas

Started by rlortie, November 16, 2008, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

Hello
I like to bring a new idea to discussion.
Perhaps some aspect is of use.

helmut

rlortie

Before spending time and material building MT 24 or anything like it I suggest the following.

Look at the original analytically and track the points of suspension. You will find that the weight transference does not change from open to closed. All weights are still carried by the same pivot points.  True, on one side the weights are closer to the axle but the path that supports them has not moved.

Both sides of the wheel are still symmetrically in balance. In fact you loose at 6:00 o'clock, you have two levers, one opening while the other is closing. You end up with both in contact at the bottom creating an obvious keel point.

Ralph   

rlortie

Yup! resting on the middle of 'it',,,  But what is "it" resting on????

Thaelin

I just unloaded my idea and such in archers old thread. Enjoy.

thaelin

Thaelin

Well, guess I will have to move it over to a new one by its self. I have to
head out for work but will be into it over the holliday. Look for the Grav-Gen.

thaelin