Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

to PROVE THIS BEOND ANY DOUBT...

get a MOT..

put a charged cap on the primary discharge it ....
  mesure the engery in the FIRST CAP
...  record it ....  dump it ... collect it.....
in a bigger cap....what is your out put?

??

now take your out put do it agin ....  lol to a bigger transformer ...  lol  charge a BIGGER CAP ON YOUR OUT PUT  from phase 2 .... do it agin

... and agin ....  now mesure your stored engery in a cap and DISCOVER THAT  you have more than you started with .....

this is my HEMF CASCADE AMP .....  JUST INCASE YOU MISSED THAT INVENTION....   ;D

IST!

BTW you are not only chalangeing my words lol but TESLAS AS WELL ....   i know i can prove beond any doubt in teslas own words...  from over 100 years ago...  i have done this many times ....   

just read my damm sig....  lol

never mind the orbit ...  engery ...  i have not even hardly spoke of it lol ...

and when i do ...  it will make almost all of this look like kids play...... ;D

if u think the cat chaseing its tale is it...... your worng agin....

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

allcanadian

@poynt99
QuoteDo the very same experiment again, but instead of your pulse motor use a resistor and monitor the temperature rise in each case. What you will find in each and every attempt, is the single 18V cap discharging into the resistor will heat the resistor more than the sum of heat from splitting the voltage between two caps (through the resistor) then discharging them a second and third time into the resistor.
LOL, DO NOT put a resistor in the circuit---ever! , Do you know why Tesla NEVER  put a resistance in his circuit? Because it serves no purpose other than to dissipate energy, it also destroys any of the effects noted by captainpecan. Not once have I used one single resistor in any of my circuits because it skews the results in every case. Innovation_station is perfectly right---you are trying to disprove something innovation_station and myself have been doing for the last year, LOL.
Energy is conservative ;D

As well the apparent energy gain should be obvious, each capacitor gains energy by extending its surface area, it also induces charge in the next foil wrap ahead of itself then compresses it like teslas patent 512340-coil for electromagnets. Here is a concept all of you should know--multiplicity through division, a human cell divides itself so it may multiply and grow--in doing so it has extended its surface area . Where does all this energy to divide and multiply come from? A capacitor is no different, in dividing its charge into two parts it has multiplied itself and it's energy.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

spinner

Quote from: allcanadian on November 18, 2008, 09:46:01 AM
@poynt99LOL, DO NOT put a resistor in the circuit---ever! , Do you know why Tesla NEVER  put a resistance in his circuit? Because it serves no purpose other than to dissipate energy, it also destroys any of the effects noted by captainpecan. Not once have I used one single resistor in any of my circuits because it skews the results in every case. Innovation_station is perfectly right---you are trying to disprove something innovation_station and myself have been doing for the last year, LOL.
Energy is conservative ;D

As well the apparent energy gain should be obvious, each capacitor gains energy by extending its surface area, it also induces charge in the next foil wrap ahead of itself then compresses it like teslas patent 512340-coil for electromagnets. Here is a concept all of you should know--multiplicity through division, a human cell divides itself so it may multiply and grow--in doing so it has extended its surface area . Where does all this energy to divide and multiply come from? A capacitor is no different, in dividing its charge into two parts it has multiplied itself and it's energy.

@allcanadian,
Please, try to understand what poynt99 said.... You're way off...

"...Where does all this energy to divide and multiply come from? A capacitor is no different, in dividing its charge into two parts it has multiplied itself and it's energy..."
:D
"Ex nihilo nihil"

Koen1

Okay, first of all credit where credit is due, thank you Captainpecan for posting your thing
and for cranking up this discussion thread. :)

Second, @IST, yes we may have missed certain points in your invention development
as you tend to be extremely unclear and very cryptic in your posts.
However, I and I assume a number of others, would really like to learn more about those
setups/experiments so if you would be so kind to formulate some clear and less cryptic
descriptions of what your setup consists of and what in your opinion is happening,
preferably even with some very clear schematics so that the less whizzy of us here
on the forum would also be able to build a version and test it for ourselves, if only just
to confirm what you describe, that would certainly be a HUGE help.
Some things are just not easy to figure out when you're not on the same wavelength yet,
and when the bursts that we do manage to pick up come in FM while we're still tuning
in on AM. If you get my drift. ?

What I hear here in "the Young effect" seems to be very similar to what Bedini describes
in the front section of his "Free Energy Generation" booklet, which seems to come down
to the fact that a current pulse can be used twice, once to power the motor or load, running
the pulse from the battery to a capacitor, and then once again to get it "pumped" back into
the battery, which results in a total energy output from the system in the form of the powered load
plus the recharged battery, while the input remains the same. Or something like that. ;)

Innovation Station's "Tesla diode" shows another neat trick with pulsing.

Could someone, perhaps Captainpecan, or InnovaionStation, or AllCanadian,
design a relatively simple circuit, preferably solid state with no moving parts,
which uses these highly interesting effects to effectively charge 2 "normal"
rechargeable batteries while it runs off one full battery? (Or actually, one that
would charge as many as possible, of course.)
A relatively simple circuit that any idiot with a soldering iron and the ability
to visit the radioshack can build?
PLEASE?

Thanks, and kind regards,
Koen

allcanadian

@spinner
QuotePlease, try to understand what poynt99 said.... You're way off...

"...Where does all this energy to divide and multiply come from? A capacitor is no different, in dividing its charge into two parts it has multiplied itself and it's energy..."
poynt99 said to use a resistor in place of the coils---do you honestly think a resistor has the same properties as an air core coil? ;D. A resistor will compress and dissipate energy into the lowest form of energy--heat, and this energy is lost from the circuit. We are talking about conserving all energy within the circuit--a very simple process everyone wants to complicate for some reason.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.