Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbaRue

It would be nice if this did work to gain power.
But I will put forth a theory of what is really happening using an example.
You charged a 4000 microfarad cap to 20 V. 
You then transfer half the voltage through the motor to another  4000 MFD. cap.
When you take measures and add up the voltages you get say 21 volts total.
Say it is an even 10.5V and 10.5V.
Looks like you gained one volt and thus more energy.

I put forth this theory. 
The energy stored in each cap is less then 2000 MFD worth of power.

But this theory is easy to prove or disprove.
Charge each cap up to 10V and then discharge each one across a
known resistance and measure the time it takes to reach exactly 5 Volts,
which is half the charge.

Then carry out the above experiment charge one cap up to 20 volts,
then transfer half the voltage through the motor to the other cap.
Again you get say 10.5 Volts in each cap. 
Now discharge each cap to 5 volts into the same resistor you used before.
If you really have gained energy it should take longer to discharge each cap to 5 volts then it took before.

But if my theory is correct it will take less then half as long to discharge each cap to 5 volts.
Proving that each cap is storing 10.5 volts at 2000 MFDs or less.
Even though the caps are 4000 MFD caps.

I hope you are correct about the gain, that would be awsome.
Then it is just a matter of designing the right switching circuit.

Could you measure the inductance of your 3 coils and post the value
so we can try equal inductors to check this for ourselves.
I tried a quick test using a small DC motor and I keep getting exactly the same voltage across the caps.
I used two 12.2 volt gel cells for a total of 24.4 volts,
and I always measure a total between the 2 caps of 24.3 to 24.4 volts.
Which is impressive. But of coarse when you run a motor off a battery
for a few seconds the voltage of the battery doesn't go down by a measureable amount either.
So I can see having the same voltage left after running the motor for 1 second off a capacitor too.
Provided the capacitor has a large enough value.

Another experiment would be to use the capacitor to pulse a step up transformer, 
that steps it up 2X.  And feed this into a third capacitor.
Then you would have the 2 capacitors at half the voltage and the 3rd capacitor would be twice the value.

Anyway these are my thought on this concept and I will be testing it some more.
I am using 5600 MFD 100V caps for my tests.
Maybe the higher voltage value makes there internal resistance higher so I loose some voltage.

innovation_station

FOR ALL THE FOOLS!

that choose to argue....   lol

i have but 1 question....   how can you argue the work done by the motor   lol....   1 charged cap to 18 volts...  by the time we decide to use it all up the motor has done over 3 times the work...   lol   

what if we never used it up!!!   EVER..... lol lol ;) ;D :D

ha!

ist ;D

WHERE ARE YOU NOW! ;D

hey i didnt call it THE BOUNCE COIL  for nuttin  lol ;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

TinselKoala

When you transfer between capacitors you are transferring charge, that is, energy, not "just" voltage. The energy on a capacitor goes as the square of the voltage. E=(1/2)(C*V*V) where E is in Joules, C is in Farads, and V is in Volts. SO a capacitor charged to 12 volts has much less than half the energy of the same capacitor charged to 24 volts.
Capacitors do NOT store power, they store energy. Power is the rate at which energy is released over time. Energy is expressed in Joules, which are equivalent to Watt-Seconds. That is, one Joule of energy is one watt of power expended over one second of time. If you scrunch that same one Joule of ENERGY into a tenth of a second, then you have 10 watts of power, for a tenth of a second. And so forth.
Also, capacitance of a capacitor is almost always going to be different than what the label says, sometimes by 10 percent or more.

broli

nightlife

Fools?

First of all I do not take kindly to being called names, secondly you must take in to account the energy stored in the coils which has not been done here.

He first supplies the coils with energy and the coils will store that energy like a battery does, he then adds more energy adding to the coils which is charging the coils even more. The coils he is using are rather large coils capable of holding a lot of energy. The energy in the coils have not been discharged although they will leak down.
All the readings have not taken and included in the mix. You have to remember that energy is vibrant and the coils will resonate from the vibrance holding that vibrance longer then a straight wire will.