Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ORMES the secret WATER FUEL CELL ingredient

Started by krypt013, November 17, 2008, 10:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krypt013

Another way to get ORMES is to make what is known as a magnetic vortex water trap.  Monatomic and diatomic platinum group metal in the high spin state "ORMES" are temperature independent superconductors and are thereby paramagnetic "repelled by magnetic fields".  The magnetic vortex water trap is able to extract the ORMES from water that contains it "e.g.-glacial aquifer source, etc." by spinning the water in a vortex surrounded by a weak magnetic field.  Normal water spins to the outside of the vortex whereby the higher concentration ORMES laden water is pushed to the center of the vortex to be collected via a tube.  Here is a link for plans on how to make the magnetic vortex water trap  http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/research/Vortrap.htm  .  And for those that might rather just buy one here is a link for pre-made versions  http://www.cherokeegold.net  . 

krypt013

I have read reports of some water fuel cell researchers that have reported

1)That the material composing the white powdery coating of a conditioned water fuel cell exhibited similar properties such a the David Hudson ORMES material.  Such as when the material is subjected to heat it loses some of its mass and volume which returns the temp normalizing.  A definate sign pointing to the presence of ORMES in the material sample. 

2)Reports of researchers adding small amounts of sea salt to the water and noticing that the cells gain a white precipitate alot more rapidly, as well as more precipitate forming. 

Now remember from the David Hudson lecture that is found at http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/freenrg/hudson.txt  that Mr.Hudson had to use a very unique form of chemical analysis to even identify the presence of the ORMES in the material.  I russian method in fact that had been buried in a trade journal that he decided to give a try after since dumping millions of dollars and years of time into trying to identify this mysterious substance that seemed to thwart all conventional methods of chemical analysis.  So unless the free energy researchers currently working in the field of water fuel cell research had used the same analysis technique as David Hudson then they wouldn't even of seen the presence of ORMES in the sample, and they would still be scratching their head wondering how some inert substance must be affecting the process. Perhaps the white powdery coating having a high dialectric constant does play a part in the reaction, but I feel that exploring the possibility of whether ORMES might play a role would be a worthy set of experiments to conduct.  Unfortunately I cannot personally fund this endeavor at the moment, and do not have a WATER FUEL CELL to conduct experiments with.  But if I had the funding I would try having one water fuel cell running distilled water verified not to contain any ormes what so ever as a control group, and several other wfc's running synthetic ORMES, sea salt extract ORMES, magnetic vortex trap water, etc and I would 'condition' them per Ravi Rajus method, and examine the data to determine if in fact it is having an effect upon the process.

and if it does then that really simplifies things for the water fuel cell community, because sea salt is pretty cheap, and the process not that difficult to extract it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68jtnuMAa00    ::)

krypt013

:)Or I suppose another method to verify whether or not ORMES plays a part would be to contact a bunch of water fuel cell reseachers that have 'conditioned' cells and are experiencing good output results and have them send samples of the white powdery coating material.  Then conduct DAVID HUDSON style analysis of the material to determine if it contains ormes and how much it contains.  Compose a graph with the levels of ormes in the material and the performance data of the water fuel cells.  This should show a veritable relationship between the levels of high spin elements to the performance, assuming that all the cells submitting samples are operating on the Stan Meyer's/John Bedine pulse waveform anyway, to keep the data constant.   ;D

krypt013

Here is a source where you can buy ORMES extracted from sea salt for about $60/gal.  It would be a suitable form to test the hypothesis.  You could put a couple shots of it in the WFC each time the water is changed during conditioning I suppose???