Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Unified theory !

Started by hartiberlin, September 01, 2005, 06:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ring_theory

:( this may be true and it would just make it all the more difficult for a ligitamate claim to gain any credibility. However even if the mechanism isn't over unity it does have 1 certain charictoristic that has potential. the transferance of kinetic energy albeit the means are primative and plauged with friction. It's important to note that the galaxy is full of spinning mass and is the key to achieving overunity.

the other mechanism mentioned i found absolutely nothing on it.  "Torribio Bellocq Analogon in this system,centrifugal and peripedal Orientation Effect"

Ring

lanca III

Toribio Bellocq ( recommendation:rexresearch) GB352453 page 1 line 20+
Felix Wuerth DE19654660 page 3 line 37-50,a fluid filled flywheel system

The +900%/-90% would ,if there is a provable machine-directly-also explain
the Frenette Heater use error,probably only a false"Fluid Movement Direction".

Janus20

Are you the one Kator that signed up in my forum at www.unifiedtheory.org.uk.
Turkish Hackers hit me 3 times and I lost 44 members just as it was getting interesting. Would you let me know what you think of my All Terrain Wheelchair Drive design post ?

Is this Kaivarainen character actually being paid money to write the non sustainable and guessalogical crap that appears in his link ?

Kator01

Janus,

yes I am the one. We had a phone-call lately. No need to post here. We will see us as soon as you have recovered

Actually I had a loo at his finnish crack but stopped because it confuses me.
Kator