Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dasimpson

wooooooooohoooooooooooo i am finerly done catching up on this thread thank god for that lol

jeanna  & electricme a big congraterlations are in order you have both done it light a house with low voltage
from what i read you also could run this off your earth bettery experements

now my idea what if you were to disconnect the lighting circuit in your house fuse box and then power that circuit with the jt
with all light fittings haveing the led ones you could easy move from room to room

the_big_m_in_ok

the_big_m_in_ok said:
@all
IMPORTANT TIP?
Make daily CD ROM backups!!!
Now I know why I like to work on borrowed computers.  My SanDisk is around my neck on a lanyard all the time.
--Lee
Okay, there's a problem with this:
The SanDisk is exactly the same in function as a computer hard drive.  Even if you back up your data regularly, those files can still disappear after you log off the computer.  Mine did.

Printing off hard copies of your data will eliminate this problem, even though it can get expensive for big files or a lot of data.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Pirate88179

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on July 05, 2010, 05:56:55 PM
the_big_m_in_ok said:Okay, there's a problem with this:
The SanDisk is exactly the same in function as a computer hard drive.  Even if you back up your data regularly, those files can still disappear after you log off the computer.  Mine did.

Printing off hard copies of your data will eliminate this problem, even though it can get expensive for big files or a lot of data.

--Lee

I have 3 hard drives running on my computer, the master and then I back up to the other 2 and also run a 2 gig. flash drive as well.  I have never, ever lost any data.  I know there is always a first time but, with a little forethought and care, you can preserve your data.  PS  Do not get flash drives near any magnets, the same with hard drives as well.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

the_big_m_in_ok

@Bill (Pirate88179)
With respect to your reply #13770:
I respect your experience as far as it goes.  I believe you have the truth by what you know.  However, as a former electronic/computer technician with professional experience in electronic R&D, my experience is simply different.

I did nothing different to the data that would cause it to disappear.  That's not all:  I had only one file that wasn't an aerospace reference .PDF   It concerned a statement of fact in .DOC to present to the V.A. in order to upgrade my non-service connected pension.  It was still on the disk.  Someone selectively deleted all my backed up aircraft specification files.  Only that one was left.

Please keep in mind:  Cap-Z-ro has a point that there's a conspiracy do keep certain information from the public.  I've become acquainted with the proof.  Cap-Z-ro is correct in his assertion when it comes to that.  But, that's all I'll say.

Print off a hardcopy of whatever drawings and electronic test results you think are important.  Your computer isn't software safe,  regardless!  of how good your antiviral software is.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

dasimpson

after what happened to my files aka the hacker deleting things i keep copys on things not connected to my pc resently just starting makeing a book also for the info you never know they maybe a time they is no power the eletronic data ant much use then now i do have a good memory but things i dont seem to do for a long time to tend to go missing in my memory like playing guitar i did it for 10 years recenty picked up up after about 11 or 12 years and well couldent ethern remeber how to make a cord lol this also seems to have happened with other data maybe this is down to my bike accident i ant sure just know that stuff i dont do for as long time seams to slip