Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@ all
jims

ELECTRICMEs        MOUSE      TRAP       TEST

with a pretend paper mouse.

Have you taken your     heart pills?
                       Have you taken the           vallium?
                       Have you got a nerve        of steel?
                                          We shall
                                      seeeeeeeeee

By the third time you play this TINY video,
                            you will JUMP with fright.

Faster than a bunjie cord
               Is lightning faster than a sprung mouse trap?

You be the judge

ARE       YOU      READY
                                           to
                             Click on the link below

ha ha ha ha ha

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

Mk1

@all

I had i strange idea tonight,
well its 6 am now but there it is.I was looking at a alternator schematic and got the idea of making one on a toroid, to test delta and star wiring , It will need a picture but let me tell you about it anyway ,i have created 6 divided parts on the toroid 3 per wire in a double triangle shape one up , one down (each space are 5 turns) and i added 6 pickup coil (all14 turns) covering 3 parts of the toroid each. Those 6 pickup coil gives me a steady 22 volts each , now i will be able to wire 3 in a delta and rectify and the other in star and rectify to see witch i prefer.

I may have some real ac in there since each 6 parts are wired in opposite poles and falling to ground. I really need a scope.

The regular 2n3904 , 1 k .

More later , i am not sure if that is right , i got to go to bed , lol

Mark

Edit : @Pirate 

nice video

@Electricme 

nice design i will try it !

@jeanna 

2 jt in series you really need to change the resistor , it cost in run time.

gadgetmall

@Jeanna
That is so Interesting what you are doing . I made a new toroid with 11 turns two wires . and tried the one turn thing . I have a bunch of red leds with wires already on them 4 inches long . you don't even need to wrap them at all just stick one lead thru the hole ,polarized and they light up with no noticeable loss of input current /volts or brightness . Much more light/ns current than running them the normal way off the collector emmiter . Fascinating !. Also tried the 11 turn toroid with the earthbattery . it will not light at all . the earth battery will run a jt with a smaller toroid with 20 turns+ the normal way but will not light one turn leds .
@electricme
funny . any bets that the peanut butter will get em first  :)

Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

timmy1729

Quote from: resonanceman on January 26, 2009, 01:34:23 PM
IST

didn't you  say  at one time that you can achieve OU by  driving a ciol with a PWM ?

If  we  made a T  connection   to the output  of  a JT   and  put a diode on each  end of the T couldn't  we feed  a half  cycle to 2 different coils?

That's the setup for a Schottky diode, I think. Hook the coils to the outer two and the jt to the center  ;D Isn't their deal that they have a low resistence?

nievesoliveras

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 27, 2009, 01:16:59 AM
I think you will enjoy my latest video.  You can view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27QJ92ruzeE

What I did this time was to wire 2 Fuji AA circuits in parallel but, I only used 1 battery!!!  I lit a 48" tube and you can see in the video how bright it gets when I switch on the 2nd circuit.  I think this is significant and it is telling us something.  Please look at this and tell me what you think.  I believe this will directly apply to our toroid circuits as well.  Thank you.

Bill

I did a four joule thieves parallel circuit that worked on one 1.5v battery. There was three different transformers and one of the parallel circuits was with an inductor. So I belive that you could make a parallel circuit with four camera circuits with just one 1.5v battery. If it work. We will see the whole worktable you use when the lights are off.

I could be wrong though.

@all
This is the best thread from this forum for me!

Jesus