Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

@Bill,

I want to put these together so it is easier for you and for everyone. They get spread apart so quickly, plus I read the wrong lines of my notes in one of my posts adding to the confusion. (sorry)

3 jt's with different numbers of winds as follows
After I made the rectifier thing, I went back and tested the rectified voltage for each direction coming off the secondaries. Yes, they are polarized, and they give a different voltage reading in each direction. So:

#1- 11 turns bifilar as described in evilmadsci.com 20 turns (red 30 gauge magwire)
16 volts dc I only checked one way on this one.

#2 as much as I could like MK1 (so I called it the MK1) 7 turns bifilar/separated and on opposite sides of ring.
52 turns secondary starting at bottom, 13 up 13 down continuing in same direction extending on other side 13 up then 13 down. (22 gauge mag wire)

29 rectified volts one way
28 rectified volts going the other way.

#3 11 turns bifilar as described by evilmadsci.com  (but secondary like MK1 so I called it hybrid.)
52 turns secondary starting at bottom, 13 up 13 down continuing in same direction extending on other side 13 up then 13 down. (22 gauge mag wire) (like the MK1)

29 rectified volts one way
25 rectified volts the other way.

The amperage on all of these is within 1 milliamp of each other. .024A no matter how many turns on the secondary.

I sure hope this clarifies.

Please ask any questions.

thank you,

jeanna

jeanna

Later I went back and tested to see if the gauge of the wire made any difference.

It seemed that it did NOT make any difference to the voltage or the amperage.

I had a small change between the voltage and amperage required to use the secondaries to run different amounts of lights.

12 lights (1.09V)(0.023A) and
30 lights (0.87V)(0.019A)

200millivolts difference between running 12 lights and 30 lights.
4 milliamps difference between running 12 lights and 30 lights.

Thanks for replicating.

jeanna

innovation_station

just twisted up another jt 5 secondaries  wound another 11 secondaries the same as this one just thinner wire

ill fire them  up tommorow ..

ist

i did use the watch battery to power the 24 led ring it did lite the leds...  just not as bright ..  hardly noticeable the diff in the day time tho ...

im hopeing my 2nd coil pictured will power my 1 watt led to full brightness from an aa if not ...  well on 2 to or 3 cam units to do so

being that my COSMIC JT ROSE .. coil   lit 22 leds indivually fed .....  you guys think they can power cam flash units...?   

i have a bunch of thease lower diodes  like 4002 - 4005   if i put some diodes in place of the leds and a big cap do you think it will charge faster?

you know me just wondering  ;D

i guess really what i could do is to gang all the neg's togather  to the cap and just take sepreate pos's off the leds ... lol  as they are diodes already  :o

gonna work a bit more on the wagon wheel  007 coil ...  :)

im a little short on materials but i have enough for the next part ...  gonna close the ring in ... i never cut the welding rods yet i may not cut em ..  when i picture this unit   NOTICE .....   it is work in progress .......    so it is not correct nor finished ...  im always open to improvements ....

but this  will be built to expariment with  :)   kinda like coil plugg n play lol

well that did not end out so well     lol slid off the table to a pile on the floor  :(

oh well start over ...    i think i have to cut the rods there is no other way they are too long ....  the darn ring is over 3'   errrrrrr...

back at it ...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

nievesoliveras

@all

Here is something to treasure and share.
Keep the good work!

@innovation and @jeanna

Lately you are the most active members in relation with the coil experimentation.

Jesus

timmy1729

http://amasci.com/tesla/tmistk.html

I made the long "secondary coil" as shown on this page. The page said wire wrapped around a long thin plastic rod. So, I used a coat-hanger  ;D

I wrapped the long straight part with insulated 18 gauge solid copper. I will try doing two small primary coils using a few turns of magnet wire and see if this gives me anything. Hopefully something like this could help with the pickup coil experiments for our JT's.

And, like shown on the page, I'm going to HAVE to try the setup in the picture where the setup is split in two and they are connected by Earth. Ground power transmission!