Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Quote from: innovation_station on January 29, 2009, 09:55:37 PM
so should it be called npn and ppp   lol

no way you could draw it up eh?   useing to npn  trannys to switch ..  both??

would be a great help  ;D

ist 

now were cappin the gap lol  8)

the old cut the input way back trick  :)

This schematic is a prove that the npn transistor can be used to manage a positive voltage. It works perfectly, but there is not charging feedback to the source.

Quote from: gadgetmall on January 29, 2009, 10:16:37 PM
@All
Here is My Schematic of post 1996 on page 200 of the Jt drawing .71 ma per led running 4 white Leds total current Draw Is 2.85 adjustable down to 1 ma for 4 leds .. I like it . Hope Someone replicates it . I posed before i read your post Jeanna . you might be right on the 68 pico i am not sure either . it is marked 680 ??? One more thing i forgot to mention is the cap across the battery . I completely forgot it and i don't know if it will make a difference or not . i guess i will try it with out the cap across the battery and see if it does anything and report back !!

@Jesus  i bet you could clean up that ugly schematic of mine :) your things are on the way btw ..Edited AGAIN : i corrected the schemitic . it is now correct Symbols and polarity My Transistor is pnp
The schematic looks good If I find something that is not normal when I study it I will let you know.

Thanks for your help.

@pirate
Well wishes to the health of your cat.
Congratulations for your interesting thread.
Keep being as you are!

Quote from: electricme on January 30, 2009, 06:14:07 AM
Gottaaaaa get this mousssssse.
jim

There is an easy way I use to catch mouses. You take a whole roasted peanut, the ones that comes without peeling. Attach it to the mousetrap with a small ruber band and before setting the trap, you make a small hole on the peanut cask so the mouse can see its contents but cannot take it out easily.
When the mouse comes to this good smelling casked peanut, it will try to take it quick before the other mouses do it. And whamm, a dead mouse.
Take it and if it is small enough flush it through the toilet and reset the trap. I have killed on this way dozens of mouses. The trap should be set that with almost no force can be triggered.
You will see that there will be a lot less rats around your house. With the same peanut you can take down a dozen rats, that is if you set it again each time before the next rat take the bite from it.

By the way, are you the jim that sent the guru email idea?

@jeanna
You are the lady of the group. You are the one lady that makes the difference.

Jesus

innovation_station

well   JESUS...  ;D

that is almost my EXACT CURCUIT  in my 6 freq controller except i used irf840 mosfets....   

and i never used a bridge.... 

however with the fets i have seen many things ... 

1 they need to be tapped some where else other than i have tapped them ... cux i keep blowing them  ;D  i bet it should be taken from the heat sink

anyhow .... i never tryed it from the jt supply ... 

im winding a new coil agin ....

this time it is a garden wire core ....  50' and my second wind is over top of it like the GK4 but all 1 wire .... 28 ga many turns not done it yet ...  this will be the high selfinductance winding ....   squeezing the core ... 

i wraped teflon tape over the core ... it is about 3.5 " across and i tryed to keep it as square as i could ...

so now i have a core of steel wire that will be electrofyed  i should be able to wind on this a secondary ... ??  and extract power through transformer action?

i guess we will see..

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

gadgetmall

@ all
In reference to my jt 80 turn series circuit with cap i wound a 100 turn secondary and did NOT get any Volts at all ! 0 -  so the secondary is out on this design .I tried winding Cw and CCW no difference 0volts and tried an led nothing . It did however lower the current draw a bit with the wire on top of the Jt coil and the 4 leds are still lit brightly at 2.84 ma . I noticed current draw would go down slightly when i squeezed the outside wires of the toroid .I tried the 680 Pf on the Fugi Circuit to see the effects and it does reduce current draw and seems to prolong the life of the battery . i ran it with a cfl at the way to .47 volts before i lost usable light off the cfl .. the current draw is off the scale on my meter but it did go on scale after adding the cap . i will have to do further test as the battery will have to be soldered in this circuit because the battery holder is kind of loose on the fugi .I wanted top ost Fugi Results because this is very a useful device . The fugi with the cap  runs for 4.25 hours on a rechargeable aa nicad producing usable CFL light . this is a 13 watt white light equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb . Look at the light it produces in  a dark room .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

innovation_station

all done this one turned out nice .... 

ist!

added a close up of my coil
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

Quote from: electricme on January 30, 2009, 04:34:34 AM
@ gadgetmall
Nice find about the gouging carbon rods, its excellent leaving the last bit of copper on top of the rods to solder too.

About your iron wire coil in post 200, Perhapse if you might try this one instead, make a air coil on a toilet roll, at least 200 turns, put insulation tape around it to keep it together.

Then put the measuring instrument on it, press the button (to create the magnetic field, then release the button, the magnetic field collapses, creating the pulse of energy.
You should feel a pulse at TP

If you don't feel a pulse, put more turns on the coil, a oscillope should show the pulse, no matter how small it is.

If you get a pulse, put diode at TP position, then feed this to a cap to charge it up.

jim

gonna whip one of thease up next ....  8)

ist!