Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

@gadgetmall

You could try a variable cap to tune so it will give more output if you tune it!
Could we pickups the Rf from the jt maybe delay a cycle ?and feed positive feedback to jt coil.

@ist

Nice video , we need to change the cap to? again?

gadgetmall

Quote from: innovation_station on February 08, 2009, 05:48:57 PM
so i used my old cap motor board with the 275 vac cap on it and i powered a cfl with out mods to it  the cap i used on this board is 1 uf at 275 vac

it needs to be smaller value like .1uf :o

i will make this ...

so it will power the cfl with out modding it  and   and light it to full brightness....

where will this go .....  ;)

william

This wont go no where because you are back to pulling more current that the bulb uses on the grid :) you got to watch the input current . that is what is important on a jt . not light a cfl like i do with a fugi like toroid for 12 ma . That is the mark you got to beat !
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Mk1

Quote from: sparks on February 08, 2009, 07:33:05 PM
To charge that cap of 10uf or fill her up you will have stored in the cap say 200volts and .000010amps which is an input of volt amps of .002va.  not much wattage invested there.  Now dead short it into say .1ohm resistor.  Amperage equals voltage divided by resitance.  Your amperage will now be 200volts divided by .1 ohms.  Or 2000amps.  The wattage distributed or dropped will be amperage squared times the resistance,  4 times 10to the 7thwatts.  In that nanosecond of discharge you put out the same wattage as a 40megawatt powerplant.  The problem in this sceanario is the resistance of the circuit and the impedance of the circuit.  Mother nature does not like 40megawatts moving around in a confined field.  Your shorting device is going to be one of the problems.  Say it is a screwdriver.  As your contact approaches the capacitor terminal the insulating properties of air are going to be overcome and the voltage will start to discharge through the air.Now the cap will discharge at a rate where the resistance is in the thousands of ohms.  So now your I=ER is down to 200volts divided by 10,000 ohms which is .002amps.  The wattage disappated is now down to 20milliwatts.  Huge difference.  Still a gain but significantly less.

Could some type of oil permit isolation to capacitor?

@gadgetmall

I would not say beat since we all have a shared goal, to tell the truth i did not have time to do much
the last few days, well not as much has i would have liked, but i cant tell you that much when you get the right freq for the coil and core you don't need much to get the output, and you proved it !
But i fear the amp output , i am still undecided on that one , but i fear that you get the same output amp and voltage per turn on the pickup coil then the input .There is a minimum i like to stay above for maximum output on secondary , and there are many steps to be done and all doing the same thing may not always has time efficient. I am working on getting those to feed each other , one may not run it self , but one feeding the other and your minimal one that may be that first step.

I issuing a challenge , worked to every body advantage ,so be it i got beat, but  i would do one more lets get the 19158 members working together , and all forums energetic and others , we still have the net lets use it before its to late!

gadgetmall

Quote from: jeanna on February 08, 2009, 02:13:29 PM
OK here it is... I hope  ;)

EDIT ADD: One at a time they draw 135mA total but when added together like this they draw only 45mA.
I want to perfect this a bit to find resonance, maybe...
jeanna

way too high you know dont you . remember the best Jt on the internet is 14 ma . ours or the one i modded  is 0.81 less than 1 ma running 4 white leds . looks like you had it at 11 turns ..
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Quote from: innovation_station on February 08, 2009, 07:03:47 PM
i have about 300 of those diodes just the single wire one ...

i made you guys a video of my un modded cfl being powered by a cam unit and a 275vac cap

NOTE**    this is polarity sencitive ...if it dont work 1 way flip the wires  ;)

ist!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkjN0GTlCRY
yea but can you run it 10 - 12 hours on an aa battery ?