Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

btw there is plenty of room round the cfl to power 4  of thease  with out takeing away from the avaible light and they are at the correct angle for the cfl and the sun ...

thank you   THENOP  for your kind words ..  :)

ist!

i will add the peddles tommorow to this overunity.com PROTOTYPE ..  BUILT THROUGH COLLECTIVE THOUGHT  ;D

AND I WILL MOUNT THE CURCUIT IN THE UNIT AND CALL IT DONE FOR NOW ...

lots more things to build

were just getting started  8)
                                                                                                                                        1               2                 3
what makes you feel good on the inside !?!?!?!?!    to know that you all have helped....   8)  to share ...  to love....  to get rich ?   

i choose to share because to share makes me feel good  shareing is careing .. and careing is good old LOVE

AS I SAID   MONEY IS NOT MY GAME NEVER WILL BE .....  I WILL TAKE YOUR LOVE B4 I EVER WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!

THE 1 THING  ;)

HEY 2 OUT OF 3 AINT BAD  :)

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Koen1

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 08, 2009, 02:46:09 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/915226/free_electricity_from_thin_air/

I had seen this video before but it was a while ago.  Now, with all we know about the jt circuits so far,the 2 volts this guy pulls out of the air should run our toroids....non-stop!!!!  I realize this energy comes from radio transmissions...but....so what?  Just about everyone has these transmissions around them so why not tap into them for some free light?  If we all did this it would not cost the radio station any more than what they are already paying and we all get free light.  It looks simple enough to build, even I can probably make one. (ha ha)

Yes when I saw a (different) version of that video I recalled seeing it somewhere...
This "energy from air circuit" is in fact a replication of the Tate Ambient Power Module: http://www.rexresearch.com/tate/tate.htm
Which was (is?) apparently used or at least intended to be used in things like smoke- and seismic- detectors.

I suppose you will indeed "catch" quite a bit of radio signals with it, so the output does depend on the availability of radio signals
to a degree... But in the related papers mention is made of ground radio signals... Which are if I am not mistaken largely
generated by seismic activity... Which would mean we have our RF source right there, in the ground, and we can just
pick up those waves and use this "power module" to turn it into some usefull current. The entire "power module"
is exactly that "energy from air" circuit, which is in fact a rectifying diode bridge of sensitive (germanium) diodes hooked
to an antenna and a capacitor. A simple "electron pump".

Still, this is indeed a circuit that does seem to be usefull as a power source to feed a Joule Thief circuit.
And for those interested in earth batteries, you could probably just stick the antenna in the ground instead
of the air, and that combined with the proper JT circuit would give a neomodern Stubblefield battery setup... sort of. ;)

Regards,
Koen

Thaelin

Here is one for you scaverngers out there. I just found a Kodak
One Step at the as is and it has a flip up flash. In it is a lot of transistors
and a 5 leg transformer like you guys use. Not to mention a 400uf
350v cap. Even an SCR in there. Not bad for $0.50 I think.
   I carefully de-soldered all the parts for the K-jt so I can mount them in
my fl tube for over the computer bench.  Will do a pic of the thing running
soon.

thaelin

electricme

@ Jeanna
The problem you have with the Solar Panel not working when exposed to a white LED is this, the frequency of the white LED does not match the frequency the solar panel, in other words, it won't work.
The solar panel is designed for a yellow sun, not a blue sun, to check this, get a incondesant light bulb and plonk your solar panel under it, the solar panel will give an output, it will also work if you use a halogen light.

Hope this helped you.
BTW, tomorrow (australian time) I will bring out my solar array, and photograph it and show you all.
I made it on planks of boards, soldered a heep in series, this gives my up to 24v DC in MA as it is only small cells in series.
To get Amps, I connect several arrays in Parallel.

@all
The light resistors correct name is a LDR  (Light Dependant Resistor), its correct diahgram (icon) is same as a zig zag resistor, but like a LED (whose arrows point outwards) , the light arrows point inwards towards the resistor.

Experiment by shorting it out, this tricks it into thinking the sun is shining. (resistance is LOW)
Open circuit, it will think to turn "on" the batteries, it has charged.   (resistance is HIGH)

@ Bill, I am very pleased to hear pussy da cat is almost better and getting back to his old self. Only wish my cat was still here.

About the bushfires, its not good people, the count has risen since my last post, 131 people have died, whole towns have been wiped off the face of the map, very bad situation. If you could imagine this, the whole town/s are a crime scene, I have never heard of a whole town being barred from anyone by police, every house, shed shops factories, etc burnt out, just ash, unreal, it is the biggest dissaster in Australias history.

If you want to follow it, google Australia Bushfires Victoria. Saw a dad on TV, he s lost 2 kiddies, ,,, horrible stuff, and I havent even mentioned the huge floods we in Queensland are having.
Huge fires below me, huge floods above me, hope they don't combine.

I better get back to catching up the posts

Sorry guys, you people (england having snow in London) were having very low temperatures too, mr badger says 6 more weeks of winter for you lot, hmmmmm is this Chemtrails at work? I feel sorry for those in Cannada, burrr, ice on power lines.

We had huge storms around Christmas time, nice blue skies above for a few days, then chemntrails came back.
Got worse floods in history, blue skies back again, I see a pattern here.
Had higher than normal temperatures, especially when chemtrails have been about, water is sucked right out of us and clouds.

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

innovation_station

i found a cap i will add this to a cam unit to see if it will power the cfl unmodded

value is 100nf 275vac

so i tryed the cap  with  a cfl  just the bulb {a moded bulb}  no diffrance ...  visual on the output i will do the same thing with a un modified cfl curcuit now

the cap should discharge when it is full so it takes a lot less time to fill this cap cuz how much it holds

when i try this on the un modded  if my results are not what im expecting ... i will then remove the input cap on the cfl curcuit ...

and replace it with this cap

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!