Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Quote from: slayer007 on February 10, 2009, 04:18:12 PM

Thanks Bill

Yes, There linked like a darlington pair.

There both 2n3055's ones base is hooked up to the joule thief then it has the positive coming into the collector.
Then the emitters going to the base of the other.
Then the collector of the second one goes to the JT and the emitter's going to negative of the source.
Yep Told ya how you would win didn't i  ? :) good Job Slayer 007 . Its light isnt it  ?
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Quote from: TheNOP on February 10, 2009, 04:21:44 PM
@All
after reading one of jeanna reports, i noticed that one of my reply to IST might confuse peoples.
i could not edit it back.

the volt/amp per turn will be the same no matter how you lay your coils.

the way you lay a coil will make the self inductance and self capacitance of a coil different for each way you wind it.

in the joule thief circuit, changing inductance and/or capacitance of the circuit will change the frequency its operate at.
if frequency change, output volt/amp will change, same thing happen when changing resistance to the base.

common goal is: learning
the goals are all of what you mentioned.
don't you like things that actualy work and can be use for something ?

IST and MK1 are not the only ones that have something on their mind...

ANYONE here that ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTED TO A CIRCUIT ,TEST OR REPLICATION  Has something on their Mind . Most of it was Spoonfed . Not any more !You gotta Build it Before you know what it can do .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iINoVWbdBpk  I Myself Want something from nothing and got it .  Others want Power which is always a Plus . I will Stick with the 1 volt systems after all 1 volt is much easer to get for free from the ground than 3 volts. I luv My LPJT on My earth battery . Perpetual Light ! .. and guess what .. I got circuit so low  so low on the input there nothing there to measure once she runs :) .kick her once and she on .  Patent pending soon i hope ..  .. 
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Pirate88179

Geeze!  Is there a problem with youtube tonight?  The last 2 vid links posted on our topic here both say video is not available.  Anyone else getting this?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 10, 2009, 08:18:13 PM
Geeze!  Is there a problem with youtube tonight?  The last 2 vid links posted on our topic here both say video is not available.  Anyone else getting this?

Bill
yes,
I just checked with slayer007's video from last night so it is OK.
Maybe the upload is off today.

Did anyone else have trouble signing in lately? My signin returns a message that it is wrong, but it wasn't wrong a few days ago???

jeanna

innovation_station

lol LOL lol LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D

gadget you ROCK!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

anyhow i switched the transistor in the light stick ... and it turned on the clf low im thinking it is still the transistor ...  i used a 3904 

looks like it will work but MY UNIT DRAWS TOOOOO MUCH POWER FOR MY LIKEING ...   

so switch problem is fixed i will rebuild this unit and allow room for fixed value componments

but i have to build a gadget test board first to test the unit out ...b4 i hard board the cam unit .... 

i will whip another board up dubble time ...

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!