Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

@ gadgetmall et al

I edited the post already a page back at http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6123.msg156351#msg156351

Can we use the voltage at the LED as the driving voltage for a 24 LED JT without affecting the Solar Panel circuit?

Regards,
Paul

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Goat on February 08, 2009, 10:27:08 PM
@WilbyInebriated...Glad to hear you know Java Script...how hard would it be to transfer the best schematics and working models to help people understand where the components go and then transfer them from the breadboard to a printed circuit board (PCB)?

Regards,
Paul
i shouldn't think it would take very long or be terribly difficult to do a simple circuit like the 'classic' JT, other more complex circuits are another story. to be honest i just took a cursory glance at it. flash might be better suited for this purpose as, at least for me, it is easier to rapid develop with.
i will grab their .js scripts and take a closer look when i get a chance, at the moment i am occupied with polishing up some 3d stargate models for a game mod.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Goat

Thanks WilbyInebriated....anything you can contribute on your spare time I'm sure would be appreciated by all to make things clearer  :o

jeanna

Quote from: Goat on February 08, 2009, 10:52:09 PM
@ gadgetmall et al

I edited the post already a page back at http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6123.msg156351#msg156351

Can we use the voltage at the LED as the driving voltage for a 24 LED JT without affecting the Solar Panel circuit?

Regards,
Paul
About a month ago?? maybe Jan 1 or so, I posted a pic of my jt lighting 30 leds off the secondary only.

This would have no effect on the circuitry for the solar panel, I believe.

I was using a basic toroid wound with 11 bifilar wires and 20 turns max on the secondary. 1Kohm resistor at the base of a 2N3904 transistor

I stopped at 30 because I ran out of leds. These were 10 in series and 3 deep. So, it was good either way.

In fact, I just came to report more disappointing results. I have yet to improve on that first circuit.

jeanna

Mk1

Quote from: Goat on February 08, 2009, 10:52:09 PM
@ gadgetmall et al

Regards,
Paul

All you need to do to have 24 led on your jt is take wire make 1 or 2 turns on the jt toroid and connect the right way its all you need , but only 24?

Thank again !

Mark

Edit sorry Jeanna we posted at the same time , lol